BB: ASC: American Southwest Conference

Started by Pat Coleman, December 29, 2005, 12:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indian4life

Quote from: HAMBONE on March 14, 2008, 10:12:08 PM
Quote from: indian4life on March 14, 2008, 09:40:44 PM
CTX lost!!!! anything to say about the 12 walks and 8 errors hambone? or are you still to busy living in 2002?

yeah i have a few things to say about...1 this is the first ive heard of it, i was unsuccessful finding it on the web; 2 if its true, and im sure it is, that is one heck of a sloppy game and im glad i didnt burn up a tank of gas to watch that circus; and 3 no im not in 2002 neverland today, i was busy laying out at the pool with some ladies...tough day.  man those indians are on fire right now. ctx better get some rest.  and they need to learn how to win on friday. im gonna go throw up now.  cif anyone knows where the ctx box score is posted, please post the link.

Well at least you finnaly came out of that stage and thats a good reason to not know the score

MCM Gangster

Bman3

rest?!? ya right, they're probably still running perimeters. 32-19!?! i know the feeling. my freshman year joe fichera and mcmurry did us like that....three times!!! not a good day to be a CTX pitcher....was the wind blowing straight out....did we not use gloves....what happened? bad things always seem to happen when CTX goes up there. hope they can pull it together tomorrow and win the doubleheader.

Ralph Turner

Has CTX added football already?   :D  ;)

Yes the wind was blowing straight out of the west at about 30 MPH. Temperature was in the 80's and less than 10% humidity.

indian4life

Quote from: Ralph Turner on March 14, 2008, 10:41:28 PM
Has CTX added football already?   :D  ;)

Yes the wind was blowing straight out of the west at about 30 MPH. Temperature was in the 80's and less than 10% humidity.

good one Ralph!! ;D :o

Bman3

i would love to see the box score if anyone could post it.

Ralph Turner

mcm_sid

probably not gonna happen anytime soon, Abram is busy with the Sweet 16 in Brownwood - I'd guess it'll be up by Sunday or Monday on HPU's site, you'll be better off checking the ASC web site, http://www.ascsports.org - they may have the final box sooner.

indian4life

HSU beats UMHB in the 11th on a balk!...HSU had runners on first and third with 2 outs and an 0-2 count on Steep.  The runner at 1st left on an early steal and caused the pitcher to balk....someone needs to tell that kid what to do in that situation!

MCM Gangster

what you do to that is, let that guy take second and wave at him while he running!

Ralph Turner

Quote from: MCM Gangster on March 14, 2008, 11:45:14 PM
what you do to that is, let that guy take second and wave at him while he running!
You accept bountiful gifts when presented to you.

That is a good win for HSU!

chance

Ralph Turner

Quote from: chance on March 15, 2008, 12:50:36 AM
Anyone know the conference standings
ASC Standings

McM, UMHB, HPU are all 3-1,  HSU, CUA  2-2, TLU 1-3.

SU and SRSU score is not available.

CUAfan

I guess that 32-19 loss for CTX is karma from the whipping we put on ETBU last year.
Let's go 'Nados!