MBB: Upper Midwest Athletic Conference

Started by bethelguy, October 04, 2004, 02:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.

Baldini

The UMAC title game and AQ go's to Bethany Lutheran as they defeat St. Scholastica 92-82. Trenton Krueger was a horse with 29 points on 12-15 shooting and 13 rebounds. Jared Milinkovich added 25 points and Cire Mayfield kicked in 16 points and 11 assists.

A date with St. Thomas is probably on the horizon.   

Greek Tragedy

Beth gets Wash U and the winner plays NWU/Webster. Ouch.
Pointers
Breed of a Champion
2004, 2005, 2010 and 2015 National Champions

Fantasy Leagues Commissioner

TGHIJGSTO!!!

Smitty Oom

Well we have 2 of 10 Josten Trophy finalists coming out of the UMAC!
Congrats to Wendel and Youngberg!

(3 of 10 from MN! Also 6 of 10 from the West Region!)

Baldini

Quote from: Smitty Oom on March 04, 2020, 12:16:56 PM
Well we have 2 of 10 Josten Trophy finalists coming out of the UMAC!
Congrats to Wendel and Youngberg!

(3 of 10 from MN! Also 6 of 10 from the West Region!)

The UMAC was blessed with some good talent this season and a fun season for the title chase. It is rare for a school like Crown to land a player like Wendel, he has been a joy to watch.

Smitty Oom

Bethany Lutheran HC Matt Fletcher has moved on from the Vikings and will be coaching at DII Concordia St. Paul next year. He has done a tremendous job at BLC and leaves it in a great spot. Congrats to him, and thanks for your work in helping bring the UMAC more national recognition.

https://blcvikings.com/news/2020/4/6/mens-basketball-fletcher-resigns-from-bethany-lutheran.aspx

I wonder if he will also be the CSP Womens Golf coach?  ;D :P

Baldini

I see Northwestern has posted a 8 game round robin conference schedule for both their men's and women's basketball teams. Did they let the cat out of the bag? Is a press release coming Monday of the conference schedule that would be similar to what the ARC just released? I believe we will have games in January in the UMAC.