Quote from: Sandon Mibut on September 26, 2026, 09:33:27 AMNESCAC 23-1-5 in non conference games (Bates L to Babson)
Midd @ Bowdoin showdown: the 2 remaining undefeated teams in NESCAC. Bowdoin on a 3-game streak - all clean sheets - and only 3GA in 6 games. Midd has yet to concede a goal this season in 5 games.
Amherst @ Williams: Amherst really needs a conference W! I expect a hard fought game and several goals if I had to guess.
I guess Conn snuck in a W yesterday 2-0 vs Ham.
Tufts 0-0 hosting WPI yesterday. I'm sure they'll be fired up for Monday's game vs Babson (currently #10 in NPI and #5 in coaches' poll).
Bates @ Wesleyan: forecast looks awful.
For Midd, both Colin Dugan and Keegan Harder went down with injury against Hamilton; Harder appeared to suffer a non-contact knee injury, which appeared to be the more serious of the two.
Have no idea their status—today or going forward—but, along with Will Sawin, those two have been key to Middlebury's offensive production.