Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Tim the Enchanter

#1
Region 5 men's basketball / Re: MBB: Landmark Conference
September 17, 2026, 09:03:03 AM
Quote from: NEPAFAN on September 17, 2026, 08:36:49 AM
Quote from: Great Day to be a Royal on September 16, 2026, 08:32:29 AMI love that the Hilton tip-off now goes to set match-ups.



Do you know who the 4th team is?



Marywood
#2
Region 5 men's basketball / Re: MBB: Landmark Conference
September 06, 2026, 07:07:14 PM
Vrdoljak and Matrone are now posted on IG
#3
Region 5 men's basketball / Re: MBB: Landmark Conference
September 04, 2026, 08:37:49 PM
Quote from: Tim the Enchanter on June 27, 2026, 02:21:01 PMHere's what I have:

Isaac Shrager.  6'5", Old Tappan HS, NJ
Mario Matrone. 6'2", Phelps School, PA
Robert Lopez. 5'10", Glen Rock HS, NJ
Luka Vrdoljak. 6'9", St. Anthony's HS, NY
Ryan Kearney. 6'6", Parkland HS, PA
Jack Quinn. 5'11", Cardinal O'Hara HS, PA

Don't know if this is still up to date, though...



Royals have posted 4 of these 6 on Instagram (Shrager, Lopez, Kearney, Quinn).  Nothing about Vrdoljak or Matrone yet.
#5
Here's what I have:

Isaac Shrager.  6'5", Old Tappan HS, NJ
Mario Matrone. 6'2", Phelps School, PA
Robert Lopez. 5'10", Glen Rock HS, NJ
Luka Vrdoljak. 6'9", St. Anthony's HS, NY
Ryan Kearney. 6'6", Parkland HS, PA
Jack Quinn. 5'11", Cardinal O'Hara HS, PA

Don't know if this is still up to date, though...

#6
Quote from: NEPAFAN on April 23, 2026, 02:51:08 PMCan I list you guys as references on my application?

I was thinking the same thing.  I do after all, have 5 years experience coaching middle school basketball, and I even had one year with a winning record!  ;D
#7
Damn!  And a couple days ago I was talking to someone who works with Ben at the U who told me that he was pretty sure Ben was not going anywhere.  Guess he was wrong.

Best of luck, Coach O'Brien.  Hopefully the next coach is just as great.
#9
Fantastic writeup!  Thanks, Riley!

Go Royals!!!
#10
What a defensive battle!  Despite 20 turnovers, Scranton manages to hold off the powerful NYU offense, holding them to a season low 52 points (36 below their season average). 

Congratulations Lady Royals!  Let's get one more against Denison on Saturday and bring the title back to the Electric City!
#11
@Ryan:  I hope you're right! 
#12
Scranton and the The Landmark Conference are well-represented on the all region team:

Kranson (POY/1st team)
Talutto (ROY)
O'Brien (COY)
Romanowski (1st team)

Plus Roth, Mummert and Scoblick on 2nd team.

Congratulations to all!
#13
Region 5 men's basketball / Re: MBB: Landmark Conference
February 25, 2026, 06:04:12 AM
19-7 + Mediocre Schedule = 9 more months of no Royal Men's basketball

They probably needed to at least get to the Landmark championship to have a shot at making the NCAA tournament.
#14
Thanks for doing the legwork!  I wa trying to wrap my head around the tiebreakers if it ended up being a 3-way tie for 2nd...
#15
Region 5 men's basketball / Re: MBB: Landmark Conference
February 17, 2026, 09:27:06 PM
Scranton just got a commitment for both basketball and baseball:

https://x.com/richflanagan33/status/2023555336066801695?s=20