Quote from: Dr. Acula on September 13, 2026, 09:37:49 PMI don't know if I am concerned about any one opponent outside of maybe BW right now, but I am very concerned that someone in that group of Berg/Etta/ONU could trip them up. And since Berg is this week I suppose that makes them the most worrisome of that trio since I hope things start clicking more each week as the season progresses.As an ONU fan, we appreciate the respect, but our offense is an electrical dumpster fire parked next to an airport fuel depot right now. Defense and special teams are incredible, but the O is... struggling.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages1
#1
Region 4 football (Great Lakes-ish) / Re: FB: Ohio Athletic Conference
September 15, 2026, 03:18:29 AM #2
Region 4 football (Great Lakes-ish) / Re: FB: Ohio Athletic Conference
November 09, 2024, 04:16:23 PM
Great game!
#3
Region 4 football (Great Lakes-ish) / Re: FB: Ohio Athletic Conference
November 09, 2024, 02:47:00 PM
I know you Purple-guys are probably a bit salty, but 14-14 at the half? Good, tight, competitive game so far.
Yes, I'm new to this forum, but I've been an OAC for as long as I can remember. Go Bears!
Yes, I'm new to this forum, but I've been an OAC for as long as I can remember. Go Bears!
Pages1