Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - TheBoyfromBrunswick

#1
Wheaton should absolutely be ranked ahead of North Central right now. They're running the ball extremely well, scoring at a ridiculous rate, and their defense has been suffocating all season. Meanwhile North Central's rush defense has been getting exposed against teams like Bethel and Wartburg, so I'm not really sure where the argument is coming from. 😂 Wheaton is putting together the better résumé on both sides of the ball, while North Central is apparently still getting the benefit of the "but we're North Central" ranking. At some point the rankings should reflect what's happening this season, not the logo on the helmet.
#2
Greetings all, I haven't been able to find much so I'm searching for answers here. Any updates on NESCAC alumni/transfers pursuing NFL or D1 dreams? D1 Camp season is in full swing so I hope someone has heard an update!
#3
Wesleyan continues to be a Division 1 factory. In the last 4 Years:

Justin Johnson OL '22 (William and Mary)
Nick Helbig DT '23 (Wake Forest)
Logan Tomlinson WR '23 (New Hampshire)
Wesley Abraham CB '25 (Furman)
Chase Wilson WR '25 (New Hampshire)
Will Aaronson OL '25 (Marist)

Is there any other school in the league who have had more division 1 transfers? what a run Dicenzo's cardinals have been on!