Quote from: CentPA on August 25, 2026, 12:34:35 PMQuote from: Falconer on August 25, 2026, 12:06:38 PMQuote from: CentPA on August 20, 2026, 04:08:14 PMJust saw that Messiah has 10 freshman coming in! With 26 on the roster that means the freshman class will make up almost 40% of the roster this season. Two freshman and one sophomore from last year are not showing on this year's roster - one of the freshman was #13 Ethan Quadrini, who contributed quite a few minutes last year off the bench and scored 3 goals.I see 2 FR from last fall who aren't on this year's roster, but I don't see any others missing. Which SO did I miss?
There were 7 sophomores last year and now only 6 juniors are showing on the roster. The missing sophomore is #22 Jonathan Kidd, defender. He started in one game and appeared in another 12 games off the bench last year.
With almost 10 years gonesince the last National Championship, a culture of hazing that was recently exposed, and less players and families willing to drink the kool-aid (previously tolerated due to winning ways), I think this may be a new normal in Grantham.
?