2026 Weekly D3 Soccer Pool

Started by Ejay, August 01, 2026, 09:21:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

SimpleCoach

And here is the video where I convince EJay that this is the week I sweep and begin my long lonely climb to the  summit of the leaderboard.

By the by, if anyone who participates would like to join, I would love to get one of your perspectives on how you pick 'em.

SC.

Ejay

Week 4 pool is open
https://forms.gle/6msmL6qAAtGksPhKA



Week 3 results

SimpleCoach Tha God70
SageFan70
ComplexCoach55
paclassic8950
jerseyfran50
2Short&2Slow50
Recon50
SLT136945
CountingMyWins45
Go SCOTS!45
D3 soccer fan40
Brian40
Oacalum40
Cookie35
Prospect Farms35
NJay35
BlueJay9535
Benny Big Time35
You Suck Ref/aka SKUD35
d3ma30
T-Bears30
Hopkins Walk-On30
D3SF7230
Go Coos25
pioneer2725
brendan.neafsey25
Teabaggers25
PitchPerfect25
Crossit4 Fun25
FCGrizzliesGrad25
Mr. Massey20
RCJH224520
EJay20
Digger20
Birdie15
Cornah Headahs15

Ejay


SimpleCoach

Quote from: Ejay on September 21, 2026, 08:42:03 PMWeek 4 pool is open
https://forms.gle/6msmL6qAAtGksPhKA



Week 3 results

Glad I wear glasses.... is that... SIMPLECOACH THA GOD with 70 points that I see?  Can it be?

SC.

SimpleCoach Tha God70
SageFan70
ComplexCoach55
paclassic8950
jerseyfran50
2Short&2Slow50
Recon50
SLT136945
CountingMyWins45
Go SCOTS!45
D3 soccer fan40
Brian40
Oacalum40
Cookie35
Prospect Farms35
NJay35
BlueJay9535
Benny Big Time35
You Suck Ref/aka SKUD35
d3ma30
T-Bears30
Hopkins Walk-On30
D3SF7230
Go Coos25
pioneer2725
brendan.neafsey25
Teabaggers25
PitchPerfect25
Crossit4 Fun25
FCGrizzliesGrad25
Mr. Massey20
RCJH224520
EJay20
Digger20
Birdie15
Cornah Headahs15


Ejay

Week 4 Predications. Pod coming soon.

 
GameAway WinDrawHome Win
Trinity CT @ Colby21.9% (7)15.6% (5)62.5% (20)
Amherst @ Williams21.9% (7)25.0% (8)53.1% (17)
Haverford @ Johns Hopkins18.8% (6)40.6% (13)40.6% (13)
Messiah @ Mary Washington43.8% (14)15.6% (5)40.6% (13)
Chris Newport @ Montclair St37.5% (12)28.1% (9)34.4% (11)
Carnegie Mellon @ Denison25.0% (8)28.1% (9)46.9% (15)
Ohio Wesleyan @ Marietta75.0% (24)15.6% (5)9.4% (3)
Chicago @ Wisconsin–Eau Claire59.4% (19)18.8% (6)21.9% (7)
St. John's (MN) vs. Colorado College28.1% (9)21.9% (7)50.0% (16)
Occidental @ Azusa Pacific68.8% (22)15.6% (5)15.6% (5)

SierraFD3soccer

Haverford @ Johns Hopkins hmmmm. We will definitely figure out if the Fords are real. Like I said before, the Fords are now 17-0-11 over the last two years. 7-0-1 right now. Yeah no signature wins, but no losses as well. Also they have only given up 2 goals this (11 over 2 yrs) .25 goals per game and .039 in two years. This year they have scored 24 goals.

Obv. this will be a big test for the Fords, but you have to say the Fords are favorites just based on results this year. Maybe back to their late 2010's??

Ejay

Week 5 Pool is open
https://forms.gle/uzpM3QmNhuBAeeoZ6


And all is right in the world again. Pod may, or may not, be forthcoming...


NameWeek 4
Birdie50
BlueJay9545
pioneer2745
RCJH224545
Recon35
RandyMy35
TigerGoal35
CountingMyWins35
SierraFD3soccer35
SLT136935
EJay30
NJay30
paclassic8930
Mr. Massey30
SageFan25
T-Bears25
Benny Big Time25
Digger25
vt_deke25
FCGrizzliesGrad25
2Short&2Slow25
Ted Lasso25
Crossit4 Fun20
You Suck Ref/aka SKUD20
stangs2220
Oacalum20
SimpleCoach Tha God20
VASoccerDad20
Brian20
Go SCOTS!15
D3SF7215
Urbana#1715
Cookie10

Ejay

Reminder - week 5 pool closes tonight.

SimpleCoach

Quote from: Ejay on Yesterday at 08:41:07 AMReminder - week 5 pool closes tonight.

Travels are done.  Hive video tomorrow.  I was distracted last week.  This week, I am thinking I break 100 points. 

SC.

Ejay

Quote from: SimpleCoach on Yesterday at 03:16:09 PM
Quote from: Ejay on Yesterday at 08:41:07 AMReminder - week 5 pool closes tonight.

Travels are done.  Hive video tomorrow.  I was distracted last week.  This week, I am thinking I break 100 points. 

SC.

You picked one game with the score Q-P.  I think we're safe.

SimpleCoach

No I did not
Quote from: Ejay on Yesterday at 06:59:57 PM
Quote from: SimpleCoach on Yesterday at 03:16:09 PM
Quote from: Ejay on Yesterday at 08:41:07 AMReminder - week 5 pool closes tonight.

Travels are done.  Hive video tomorrow.  I was distracted last week.  This week, I am thinking I break 100 points. 

SC.

You picked one game with the score Q-P.  I think we're safe.

I did not.  I entered roman numerals....

SC.