MBB: College Conference of Illinois and Wisconsin

Started by Board Mod, February 28, 2005, 11:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 44 Guests are viewing this topic.

Greek Tragedy

Pointers
Breed of a Champion
2004, 2005, 2010 and 2015 National Champions

Fantasy Leagues Commissioner

TGHIJGSTO!!!

ChickenHoops

Matt Lewis as an assistant at IWU? 

Wow, he used to throttle the UWSP Pointers when I was living there. 

How'd they get him? 

Green Beer

Quote from: ChickenHoops on Yesterday at 06:40:16 PMMatt Lewis as an assistant at IWU? 

Wow, he used to throttle the UWSP Pointers when I was living there. 

How'd they get him? 

 His wife got a nice job at Illinois Wesleyan and he came along.  Not a big demand for head coaches in Central Illinois but I'm sure coach Rose was excited to have an opportunity to have him on staff.  Sure, it's a step down from head coach, but at least he gets to keep his hand in the game and contribute to a winning program.  As for the future, coach Rose and I were in school together but he was 2 or 3 years my junior so I'm guessing he's maybe 61 or 62.  The question of retirement has to come up.  Coach eth ridge the heir apparent but could Lewis upset the apple cart?