FB: Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndrewB, colinsteinke and 38 Guests are viewing this topic.

fredfalcon

I doubt anyone gets thru conference unbeaten.Falcons likely to play Fitzgerald at QB. He was very good vs Wartburg.
WORLD'S OLDEST FALCON FAN.

MESSAGE TO RECRUITS:  IN DOUBT? ENROLL AT STOUT. DON'T CARE? GO TO EAU CLAIRE. AT A LOSS? TRY LACROSSE. FEELIN' OUTTA JOINT? YOUR PLACE IS POINT. DON'T LIKE THE REST? DO WHAT'S BEST!


GOT BALLS? PLAY FOR THE FALLS!

bleedpurple

Quote from: fredfalcon on Today at 02:04:34 PMI doubt anyone gets thru conference unbeaten.Falcons likely to play Fitzgerald at QB. He was very good vs Wartburg.

Fitzgerald always filled in well for Blaha as well. I have a ton of respect for that guy.

bleedpurple

Quote from: emma17 on Today at 10:33:37 AMSome good games in the WIAC this weekend.

Not sure what to make of UWL but this a chance to show the WIAC they are a contender.

I'm still having nightmares of UWRF bombs for touchdowns. I don't think this game will have much of that. Can UWW move the Falcon Dline off the ball?

Looking forward to this weekend.

A huge challenge and the answer to this question may determine the outcome of the game. I think this game is all about the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball.