FB: Ohio Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wally_wabash, mc1983 and 90 Guests are viewing this topic.

Dr. Acula

27-7 at half.  Berg has 45 yds of offense.  Really having trouble squaring this up with the disaster we saw in Alliance, but here we are.  Nothing Mount can do now except win out and get help.  I didn't get to watch today, but looked like a proper response in New Concord.  Progress.

BergAlum2

Well I enjoyed the time in the spotlight.  Beating Mount is enough for me, good luck against BW

Desertraider

Quote from: BergAlum2 on Today at 08:43:32 PMWell I enjoyed the time in the spotlight.  Beating Mount is enough for me, good luck against BW

I think thats it. They just beat Mount - maybe if they went Mount, Wilma, BW? Beating Mount for 1st time in 39 years - I am sure they had a few parties in Tiffin
RIP MUC57 - Go Everybody!
National Champions: 1993, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2017, and, and, and, and, AND!
The Autumn Wind is a Raider!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzEYK_XjyLg
Immaculate Prevention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZLq_acsVN0

BergAlum2

Well they showed some life in the second half.  But no recovering from that disastrous first half.  The field position, the penalties and the turnovers put us in an unrecoverable hole, just couldn't stop the BW rush, got them to fourth down several times but they always seemed to convert, Guess there still is the possibility of 9-1, but I think ONU and Marietta all got a good shot at beating us.


Desertraider

The table is set. Mount has to win out. Berg still has Etta and ONU - need to drop 1 of those. So you're saying there's still a chance?
RIP MUC57 - Go Everybody!
National Champions: 1993, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2017, and, and, and, and, AND!
The Autumn Wind is a Raider!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzEYK_XjyLg
Immaculate Prevention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZLq_acsVN0