FB: Ohio Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mscoach, MUC 2008 and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

Dr. Acula

Quote from: The Third Division on October 07, 2026, 02:49:06 PMLucas weaver has hit the portal

https://x.com/lucasweaver2025/status/2107805111762243785?s=46

Mid-season?  Damn.  Bokman is listed as the starting RB this week so I guess the writing is on the wall though with a freshman starting.

D3fanboy

Quote from: Dr. Acula on October 07, 2026, 03:05:53 PM
Quote from: The Third Division on October 07, 2026, 02:49:06 PMLucas weaver has hit the portal

https://x.com/lucasweaver2025/status/2107805111762243785?s=46

Mid-season?  Damn.  Bokman is listed as the starting RB this week so I guess the writing is on the wall though with a freshman starting.

I'm guessing there is a thing about playing less than X amount of games in a year, then you can have another handful of years of eligibility and play until 25 or 26

Kira & Jaxon's Dad

Quote from: Dr. Acula on October 07, 2026, 03:05:53 PM
Quote from: The Third Division on October 07, 2026, 02:49:06 PMLucas weaver has hit the portal

https://x.com/lucasweaver2025/status/2107805111762243785?s=46

Mid-season?  Damn.  Bokman is listed as the starting RB this week so I guess the writing is on the wall though with a freshman starting.

Who?
National Champions - 13: 1993, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2017

hsbsballcoach7

Quote from: Kira & Jaxon's Dad on October 07, 2026, 07:37:57 PM
Quote from: Dr. Acula on October 07, 2026, 03:05:53 PM
Quote from: The Third Division on October 07, 2026, 02:49:06 PMLucas weaver has hit the portal

https://x.com/lucasweaver2025/status/2107805111762243785?s=46

Mid-season?  Damn.  Bokman is listed as the starting RB this week so I guess the writing is on the wall though with a freshman starting.

Who?

Weaver was 3rd strong last year behind  Darnell Williams and Kayden Minner.

Kira & Jaxon's Dad

Quote from: hsbsballcoach7 on Yesterday at 08:55:41 PM
Quote from: Kira & Jaxon's Dad on October 07, 2026, 07:37:57 PM
Quote from: Dr. Acula on October 07, 2026, 03:05:53 PM
Quote from: The Third Division on October 07, 2026, 02:49:06 PMLucas weaver has hit the portal

https://x.com/lucasweaver2025/status/2107805111762243785?s=46

Mid-season?  Damn.  Bokman is listed as the starting RB this week so I guess the writing is on the wall though with a freshman starting.

Who?

Weaver was 3rd strong last year behind  Darnell Williams and Kayden Minner.

Sorry, I was being facecious.
National Champions - 13: 1993, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2017

Kira & Jaxon's Dad

National Champions - 13: 1993, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2017

hsbsballcoach7

Quote from: Kira & Jaxon's Dad on Today at 07:57:51 AM
Quote from: hsbsballcoach7 on Yesterday at 08:55:41 PM
Quote from: Kira & Jaxon's Dad on October 07, 2026, 07:37:57 PM
Quote from: Dr. Acula on October 07, 2026, 03:05:53 PM
Quote from: The Third Division on October 07, 2026, 02:49:06 PMLucas weaver has hit the portal

https://x.com/lucasweaver2025/status/2107805111762243785?s=46

Mid-season?  Damn.  Bokman is listed as the starting RB this week so I guess the writing is on the wall though with a freshman starting.

Who?

Weaver was 3rd strong last year behind  Darnell Williams and Kayden Minner.

Sorry, I was being facecious.

I wondered bc I figured you would know....too bad sarcasm font isn't available!

Hoping for a good showing against Marietta tomorrow. One step of improvement at a time each week!

D3fanboy

Luke Weaver is a stud RB, probably a starter at nearly every other OAC/NCAC/HCAC...Bo Bokman problems