FB: College Conference of Illinois and Wisconsin

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UWO Titan 78 and 45 Guests are viewing this topic.

Titanwatcher

With ordinary talents and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable.

usee

Devildog,

Take some prozac man. You have lost it. I didn't say anything about norm. "Classic norm" is not ripping anyone and if you think I have ever said I dislike norm you better go back and read the 500+ pages on here. Go take a nap or something.

Jim Matson

This issue with Norm is an old one and stays alive probably because Wesleyan keeps losing.  I don't think comments like this are appropriate when talking about CCIW coaches - let's stay away from character comments and focus on the ability to lead and win (or not lead and not win).
Managing Editor, D3soccer.com

red99

17-7 Carthage 2:55 left in the 2nd Quarter.

fightintitan

Updates from the IWU radio broadcast

Wheaton  21
IWU            0
late 2nd q


Carthage 17
NCC           7
2min 2nd q



Augie  13
Millikin 13


Elmhurst 14
NPU          0
Things are never as good as they seem and things are never as bad as they seem.

red99

17-14 Carthage

2 really questionable pass interference calls on the Redmen secondary.

NCC having shotgun snap problems throughout the first half.

dansand

Augie up 27-20 at the half. Wallick 5 carries for 9 yards. Guzman 14 carries for 147 yards and 3 TD's. Albin 8-11, 185 yards and 3 TD's. Sounds like an intersting game in Naperville.

fightintitan

Cotter to Musselman for an IWU TD to start the 2nd half

IWU  7
Wheaton 21
12:58  3rd
Things are never as good as they seem and things are never as bad as they seem.

Deal_or_no_Deal

Any websites playing the Carthage NCC game ?

devildog29

Quote from: usee on November 11, 2006, 01:54:00 PM
Devildog,

Take some prozac man. You have lost it. I didn't say anything about norm. "Classic norm" is not ripping anyone and if you think I have ever said I dislike norm you better go back and read the 500+ pages on here. Go take a nap or something.

Sorry usee, but I'm not sure how labeling such a generic coaching line as "classic Norm" could have been taken any other way other than 'there's arrogant Norm spouting his mouth off again."  If you want to call it 'classic head football coach' I would agree with you 100%, but how is it personally attached to Norm?  

If I lost it, it's because time and time again on this board, posters who probably do not know the man personally are always taking cheap shots about his character and IWU in general.  Usually I just let it pass, but sometimes enough is enough.  If the posters on the football board aren't making personal attacks just because they don't like the 'weenies', why did my karma get whacked from +7 to -7 once I started posting on the fb board, usually just to give support to IWU without ever bashing any other schools?  Certainly nobody has ever owned up to it and called me out on what they thought I said that was so controversial.  Not that I give a flying you know what about my karma, my ego is firmly in check regardless of my "score" on this board.  

And since this is secondarily a board for quoting movie lines, "that's all I have to say about that."
Hail, Hail, the gang's all here, all out for Wesleyan!

washdupcard

"Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything
that's even remotely true!"   Homer Simpson.

red99


washdupcard

Quote from: Deal_or_no_Deal on November 11, 2006, 03:31:10 PM
Any websites playing the Carthage NCC game ?

go to noctrl.edu  and click on the wonc link.  they are webcasting live.
"Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything
that's even remotely true!"   Homer Simpson.

Deal_or_no_Deal

thats not worknig for me for some reason.  Thanks for the help anyone else got a site.

augiedogie

Deal:

Go to the scoreboard page. On the right side there will be a box you can click, and they will show both the home and visitor broadcast links for the NCC and Carthage game. I know the Carthage link works, I haven't tried the NCC link, but it sounds like it's working.