FB: College Conference of Illinois and Wisconsin

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 51 Guests are viewing this topic.

79jaybird

VOICE OF THE BLUEJAYS '01-'10
CCIW FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS 1978 1980 2012
CCIW BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS 2001
2022 BASKETBALL NATIONAL RUNNER UP
2018  & 2024 CCIW PICK EM'S CHAMPION

Mr. Ypsi

Quote from: 79jaybird on June 16, 2008, 05:35:37 PM
Is it football season yet?   ;D

It is football season when John Sedeska says it is football season. ;)

Redmen96

Quote from: Mr. Ypsi on June 16, 2008, 06:43:46 PM
Quote from: 79jaybird on June 16, 2008, 05:35:37 PM
Is it football season yet?   ;D

It is football season when John Sedeska says it is football season. ;)

Nice.
+K
We will always be REDMEN

Jim Matson

On Friday, the Eagles signed Studebaker to a four-year deal.  Hope he does well in training camp next month.
Managing Editor, D3soccer.com

CardinalAlum

Quote from: Jim Matson on June 17, 2008, 12:13:34 AM
On Friday, the Eagles signed Studebaker to a four-year deal.  Hope he does well in training camp next month.

ditto
D3 National Champions 2019, 2022, 2024

79jaybird

Hiker Jim-  that's great news and I too, hope he has a lengthy stay in the NFL. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy or family. 
How are you doing?  Hope to see you at the EC/WC game this fall in Elmhurst.  M
VOICE OF THE BLUEJAYS '01-'10
CCIW FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS 1978 1980 2012
CCIW BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS 2001
2022 BASKETBALL NATIONAL RUNNER UP
2018  & 2024 CCIW PICK EM'S CHAMPION

Mugsy

Thank goodness the frontpage now has something other than an article on a punter...  I know the summer is slow and after a brutal schedule for Pat, Keith, etc... they need a break.  But to leave an article on the front page about a kicker for close to a month...   :P
Wheaton Football: CCIW Champs: 1950, 1953-1959, 1995, 2000, 2002-2004, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2019

Carthage Fan

"Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it."
George Halas

Comet 14

Bluejay, the latest rumor out of Blujay camp is Journell leaving for OC job at U-W Stevens Point. Have you heard anything?

79jaybird

Comet,  No I have not heard anything and my first reaction would be that this is hard to believe.  If I hear anything I will let you know, but I wouldn't put too much into this rumor. 
VOICE OF THE BLUEJAYS '01-'10
CCIW FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS 1978 1980 2012
CCIW BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS 2001
2022 BASKETBALL NATIONAL RUNNER UP
2018  & 2024 CCIW PICK EM'S CHAMPION

Patrick Coleman

Quote from: Mugsy on June 17, 2008, 03:35:57 PM
Thank goodness the frontpage now has something other than an article on a punter...  I know the summer is slow and after a brutal schedule for Pat, Keith, etc... they need a break.  But to leave an article on the front page about a kicker for close to a month...   :P

Sorry dude -- we were also working on getting D3jobs.com up to speed, getting Jim Matson set up on D3soccer.com, plus I'm moving this summer so I've been spending a lot of time packing and doing fix-ups around the house. :(
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

Comet 14

Slight error on my previous post. D-Coordinator not Offense. From what I heard he told some of the players that were on campus for 7 on 7

CardinalAlum

Quote from: Comet 14 on June 18, 2008, 09:46:56 AM
Bluejay, the latest rumor out of Blujay camp is Journell leaving for OC job at U-W Stevens Point. Have you heard anything?

Wow!!  At this point in the year, that would be a devastating blow to the Bluejays!
D3 National Champions 2019, 2022, 2024

79jaybird

Again,  I wouldn't put a lot of weight into this rumor about Journell.  I talk with him on Fridays prior to every Bluejay fb game, and he loves the campus, the UCC and what that church stands for, plus (as far as I know) his family is happy where they are currently at.  I would be SHOCKED if this rumor pans out to be true.
VOICE OF THE BLUEJAYS '01-'10
CCIW FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS 1978 1980 2012
CCIW BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS 2001
2022 BASKETBALL NATIONAL RUNNER UP
2018  & 2024 CCIW PICK EM'S CHAMPION

robertgoulet

Quote from: CardinalAlum on June 05, 2008, 10:38:03 PM
I have been talking for a couple of months about a D-1 transfer for the Cardinals and I am told he is officially in the fold.  Welcome University of Illinois transfer and former Montini all-stater, Mike Mucha to the beloved Cardinals.  Here is his bio from the Illinois website.  Not sure where they will play him, but you can never have enough quality athletes and he is a great one!   :) :) :) :) :)

http://fightingillini.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/mucha_mike00.html


Welcome aboard, Mike Mucha!
You win! You always do!