FB: College Conference of Illinois and Wisconsin

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 55 Guests are viewing this topic.

FormerCard

Wenger picks off pass returns it 51 yards for a TD

35-7 NCC leads
Go Cards

RadioNotes

Treglown on the tip and now Wenger has second
INT...sounds like the Cardinal D is up again!
D3 Rocks!

FormerCard

#16952
TD elmhurst 

35-14

Go Cards

usee


usee


Mr. Ypsi

Anyone got anything on Millikin @ Augie?  Scoreboard has no score and posted no links.

CardinalAlum

Quote from: CardinalAlum on November 15, 2008, 12:16:53 PM
Ok, I have taken a close look at this matchup and don't see how the Cards don't win this game handily.  I still don't see that this Elmhurst team is better than the Wheaton team we have already beaten.  I don't see that Elmhurst is going to be able to move the ball on the ground.  I will be the first to admit if I am wrong, but let's see how this plays out.  I say Cards win by 2 or 3 td's!   :o  Sorry, JB. 

I stand by this statement.  Sulo didn't even play today and Fanthorpe was pulled early in the 2nd half or it would have been a lot worse.
D3 National Champions 2019, 2022, 2024

RadioNotes

#16957
Yeah, Pulled Fanthorpe and No Sulo, plus
the D's secondary getting tired.  You
can tell it has been a passing game by
who has all the tackles...Seems like the
Cards are playing protect the lead D only!
They may put Fanthorpe back in to score
one more time??  Nope Elmhurst having a
great come back here....but not enough
time left....Cards will be 10-0!
D3 Rocks!

washdupcard

#16958
TD Elmhurst 35-28 12 ticks left.  The score is not indicative of this game.  I watched the first three quarters.  NCC had complete control of the game.  NCC's pass defense got a little exposed today, but it also seemed that they were playing a little lethargic in the 2nd half.
"Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything
that's even remotely true!"   Homer Simpson.

usee


shepherd

Quote from: Mr. Ypsi on November 15, 2008, 04:37:06 PM
Anyone got anything on Millikin @ Augie?  Scoreboard has no score and posted no links.

Augustana 34 Milikin 13 final

CardinalAlum

Quote from: USee on November 15, 2008, 05:03:16 PM
Why didn't Sulo play? Must be hurt?

He could have played but they held him out with a slight injury.
D3 National Champions 2019, 2022, 2024

FormerCard

So....any guesses on who the Cardinals will be hosting?
Go Cards

usee

ok, Carthage threw the ball 73 times today. I thought that was a huge amount and now I see Elmhurst threw it 70 times. WOW. that's a lot of passing.

Wheaton wins 51-24.
They run for 242 yds and pass for 305.
Norris was 12-16 284 yds 4 TD's.
Pokorny 6 catches for 183 yds 2 TD's
Ging 21 carries for 98 yds
Hershey 13 carries for 110
547 total yds offense for Wheaton.

They are kicking themselves in Wheaton for losing to Elmhurst.


Mugsy

Quote from: USee on November 15, 2008, 06:22:07 PM
They are kicking themselves in Wheaton for losing to Elmhurst.

As they were in 1999.  That's twice Elmhurst has kept Wheaton from the playoffs.  Hope they remember that for 09'.
Wheaton Football: CCIW Champs: 1950, 1953-1959, 1995, 2000, 2002-2004, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2019