FB: College Conference of Illinois and Wisconsin

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 55 Guests are viewing this topic.

Blitz Creed

Good Luck to both North Central and Wheaton tomorrow, both teams will represent the conference well.
         2 0 0 6   2 0 0 7  &  2 0 0 8   C C I W   C O N F E R E N C E   C H A M P I O N S 

FormerCard

#17221
Good luck to the Cards and Thunder tommorrow..

I dont know if anyone caught it last night on the Red Zone, but Thorne said Wenger was named AFCA All-American.    I didnt see it posted anywhere, but congrats to Wenger, great recognition.
Go Cards

burly

Quote from: redman04 on November 21, 2008, 02:22:29 PM
Quote from: REDMAN04 IS MY DADDY! on November 20, 2008, 11:16:30 PM
Redman04, Michigan or OSU?

You have 1st pick for this game..... I get the Next one.

In today's paper the line is 20.5

Take who you want!

Just for you, Son!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6sj89xgnl4

Thank you Dad!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jek6iP6AuAQ

I guess I'll take Michigan despite the Wolverines being without their starting QB and RB.  Not to mention, it's in Columbus.  Anyway, being a rivalry game, maybe they can keep it within 20.



matblake

#17225
For your inspiration:
North Central
This is a Quicktime version

Wheaton
You'll need realplayer for this one.  This version still has the Crusaders in the lyrics, but I think I'm justified since I graduated before the name change.



usee

I didn't realize Pat Coleman will be in Naperville today to call the game on D3.com. Make sure you guys show him a good time.
;)

New Tradition

To the Cards and Thunder:

Go get 'em boys!!!  Show em what the CCI-Dub is made of!
I am a NATIONAL Champion, and I refuse to lose!

2015 CCIW Pickem Champ
2015 WIAC Playoff Pickem Champ

cardinalpride

Quote from: New Tradition on November 22, 2008, 10:18:35 AM
To the Cards and Thunder:

Go get 'em boys!!!  Show em what the CCI-Dub is made of!
Ditto  ;D
CARDINAL PRIDE STARTS WITH ME!

Mugsy

First Wheaton drive stalls out around mid-field.

Trine gets a big 3rd down pass down to the Wheaton 29 yard line before Wheaton holds on downs.

Trine defense is getting great pressure thus far.
Wheaton Football: CCIW Champs: 1950, 1953-1959, 1995, 2000, 2002-2004, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2019

Mugsy

Wheaton winning field position at this point... 2 punts inside Trine 20 yard line.  Wheaton good field position after 22 yard Trine punt, negated by roughing the punter.  Bad mistake by Wheaton.  They need to knock off the stupid penalties and missed tackles.

Kinda humorous to hear Coach Sandberg's reaction to plays.  Sounds like the Wheaton coaches are right next to the WETN broadcast crew in the pressbox.   ;D
Wheaton Football: CCIW Champs: 1950, 1953-1959, 1995, 2000, 2002-2004, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2019

Mugsy

Sounds like Pedro Arruza's Randolph-Macon team is in for a long day.  MUC up 14-0 after only 7 minutes.  Nate Kmic already over 100 yards rushing in the 1st quarter.
Wheaton Football: CCIW Champs: 1950, 1953-1959, 1995, 2000, 2002-2004, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2019

Mugsy

40+ yard punt return by Ittersagen negated by yet another penalty.

Sounds like Wheaton OLine is not winning the battle in the trenches thus far...
Wheaton Football: CCIW Champs: 1950, 1953-1959, 1995, 2000, 2002-2004, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2019

Mugsy

Norris has been running for his life... hit as he throws the ball, results in Trine INT.  Trine ball about mid-field.

BTW: I noticed that Trine has 21 INTs for the year... Impressive secondary.
Wheaton Football: CCIW Champs: 1950, 1953-1959, 1995, 2000, 2002-2004, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2019