FB: New Jersey Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 04:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

JT2

Bull**** pass interference on Rowan... feet got tangled. 2:00  3rd qtr 21-14 2:00
Tip - Stay young by having your first kid when you're almost 50.

If there are no dogs in Heaven when I die, I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers.

JT2

End of 3rd... hook and ladder by Rowan... 1st down.
Tip - Stay young by having your first kid when you're almost 50.

If there are no dogs in Heaven when I die, I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers.

JT2

Rowan drives for a TD, missed xtra pt 21-20 Salisbury. 11:00 in 4th qtr.
Tip - Stay young by having your first kid when you're almost 50.

If there are no dogs in Heaven when I die, I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers.

JT2

#14388
Backup running QB at about the 15.... TD Rowan 26-20 :50s seconds left 2 pt conversion failed.
Tip - Stay young by having your first kid when you're almost 50.

If there are no dogs in Heaven when I die, I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers.

JT2

Rowan defeats Salisbury 26-20... what a game. Great defenses on both sides. Opportunistic offenses. Salisbury was inside the 20 at the end and Rowan sacked the QB on 4th down to end the game. It's up there with the best DIII games I've seen... and my old ass turns 60 in June 2027. My heart was racing... just  a great game.
Tip - Stay young by having your first kid when you're almost 50.

If there are no dogs in Heaven when I die, I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers.

JT2

I like that wildcat with the backup QB... eventually he'll drop a dime on a receiver for a TD.
Tip - Stay young by having your first kid when you're almost 50.

If there are no dogs in Heaven when I die, I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers.

goroprofs

What an unbelievable game. Great ending, and now we've got our destiny in our hands for the postseason. WOO PROFS
RU '00
Rowan Marching Band '96

JT2

Sherman Wood is one hell of a HC. I just thought I'd throw it in there.
Tip - Stay young by having your first kid when you're almost 50.

If there are no dogs in Heaven when I die, I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers.