FB: Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 185 Guests are viewing this topic.

Predictions for SJU vs BU in Collegeville Saturday?

Defensive battle in favor of SJU
Defensive battle in favor of BU
More offensive fireworks, with SJU prevailing
More offensive fireworks, with BU prevailing

Voting closes: October 03, 2026, 11:48:26 AM

57Johnnie

Quote from: retiredoldrat on October 14, 2006, 03:57:14 PM
How about that Animal House music they just played.

Bennie, I think you are onto something with TDT.
bennie - I'm wondering how you are going to reply to that?   ;D
The older the violin - the sweeter the music!

bennie

Animal House music is always appropriate!! :D Every year the Friday before the UO/OSU game, the Duck pep/marching band goes around campus and plays a few songs in front of different buildings. I love that they always play Louie Louie! I look forward to it every year! ;D
High sticking, tripping, slashing, spearing, charging, hooking, fighting, unsportsmanlike conduct, interference, roughing... everything else is just figure skating.  ~Author Unknown

miacfb


bennie

Quote from: 57Johnnie on October 14, 2006, 04:01:55 PM
Quote from: retiredoldrat on October 14, 2006, 03:57:14 PM
How about that Animal House music they just played.

Bennie, I think you are onto something with TDT.
bennie - I'm wondering how you are going to reply to that?   ;D

I am going to ignore the possible sexual innuendo. ;) TDT is a bit young for me anyway! ;D
High sticking, tripping, slashing, spearing, charging, hooking, fighting, unsportsmanlike conduct, interference, roughing... everything else is just figure skating.  ~Author Unknown

57Johnnie

Starting to sound like the Johnnies 27-7
Good work TDT  :'(
The older the violin - the sweeter the music!

Retired Old Rat

Quote from: bennie on October 14, 2006, 04:05:55 PM
Quote from: 57Johnnie on October 14, 2006, 04:01:55 PM
Quote from: retiredoldrat on October 14, 2006, 03:57:14 PM
How about that Animal House music they just played.

Bennie, I think you are onto something with TDT.
bennie - I'm wondering how you are going to reply to that?   ;D

I am going to ignore the possible sexual innuendo. ;) TDT is a bit young for me anyway! ;D

No sexual innuendo intended.  I was only agreeing with TDT showing up and the Johnnies fortunes making a change for the positive.

Besides, I know Bennie is WAY too classy for TDT.   ;)
   
National Champions: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003

bennie

This game is much more fun now that the Johnnies are in control!! ;D
High sticking, tripping, slashing, spearing, charging, hooking, fighting, unsportsmanlike conduct, interference, roughing... everything else is just figure skating.  ~Author Unknown

57Johnnie

Quote from: bennie on October 14, 2006, 04:18:53 PM
This game is much more fun now that the Johnnies are in control!! ;D
You got that right -- my turn to turn out the lights.
Won't be around next week  - sick grandson in Oklahoma & won't be near a computer

My sound went off am I alone?
The older the violin - the sweeter the music!

Retired Old Rat

Quote from: 57Johnnie on October 14, 2006, 04:23:03 PM
Quote from: bennie on October 14, 2006, 04:18:53 PM
This game is much more fun now that the Johnnies are in control!! ;D
You got that right -- my turn to turn out the lights.
Won't be around next week  - sick grandson in Oklahoma & won't be near a computer

My sound went off am I alone?

Mine just dropped.  I'll grab the radio and keep you updated.
   
National Champions: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003

sfury

Johnnies are up 34-7, not sure how they scored that last one. Then Gusties fumbled the kickoff and SJU recovered.

57Johnnie

Quote from: retiredoldrat on October 14, 2006, 04:24:24 PM
Quote from: 57Johnnie on October 14, 2006, 04:23:03 PM
Quote from: bennie on October 14, 2006, 04:18:53 PM
This game is much more fun now that the Johnnies are in control!! ;D
You got that right -- my turn to turn out the lights.
Won't be around next week  - sick grandson in Oklahoma & won't be near a computer

My sound went off am I alone?

Mine just dropped.  I'll grab the radio and keep you updated.
Thanks ROR
The older the violin - the sweeter the music!

Retired Old Rat

   
National Champions: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003

57Johnnie

The older the violin - the sweeter the music!

Retired Old Rat

   
National Champions: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003

57Johnnie

The older the violin - the sweeter the music!