FB: Empire 8

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 04:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

XREDDRAGON77

Next week is a big one! I'm sure Utica is going to come out swinging for the fences! I like this Dragon defense under Coach Blu. Here's to another week of bringing the wood!
Taste It!

XREDDRAGON77

Any Utica folks on the boards? So far the Pioneers seem to be as complete as they ever have been. As a program, they have definitely made strides through the years. Cortland seems to be playing well. If anything, their strength lies in their defensive unit. Offensively, they have the tools to strike from all across the field. I suspect this upcoming game is coming down to the trenches with possibly some X Factor efforts from the skill players. Both squads have some dudes...just more familiar with Cortland's dudes. Love to hear some other perspectives.
Taste It!