FB: Liberty League

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 04:58:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Machiavelli

Quote from: Ice Bear on Yesterday at 09:19:49 PMI think that's a fair point IC.

I think the fact that they didn't wax Buffalo State just gives some people pause before going ahead and including them with the other traditionally strong teams.

Personally, I'd be absolutely shocked if they won the league, shocked.

Rochester is not winning the LL. Let's not get too cute. But right now, I can't tell if it's Ithaca, RPI or Union. None of them look like a clear favorite. Sure, maybe it is Ithaca, but I can't say that confidently.

The article states 'Ithaca stumbled in Week 1 against Johns Hopkins but has looked like the class of the league since.' I'm curious if it was the St. Lawrence and Hilbert games, or the close game with Hobart that set them apart as the 'class'. Or maybe it was just Barry Manilow(Tom Green)'s  tour of the campus that really did it for the author.