FB: Old Dominion Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:13:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

jknezek

Quote from: rmc1982 on October 03, 2026, 05:13:19 PMDickinson beat JHU today 35-21 That bodes well for us i guess.... That conference is turned upside down right now! We looked a little sloppy today but it's hard to gripe when you win 46-6....lol...Pedro has them where they need to be...they will only get better from here. Mental mistakes, like  the INT thrown in the first half that led to Bilgewater's only score, clouded the water a bit.... We need to clean some more stuff up  and we have to go on the road for the next two games....W&L in Lexington is TOUGH!! Gotta face an option team and EVERYBODY on defense has to do their job to defense that option!! It's a bit hard to learn but we've played them for so long that Pedro has his sh*T together enough to prepare them but they still have to stop it!! Setting up a great game next weekend vs Jknezek's Gennies!

I think RMC will be ok this weekend. It's going to be a hard game, especially in Lexington, but I don't think this W&L team is special. They are solid in the way they have been for most of the decade under Coach LeRose. I expect they will finish second or third in the ODAC, but I just don't think they have the horses to knock off RMC.