D3baseball.com > Mideast Region

BB: PrAC: Presidents' Athletic Conference

(1/9) > >>

Ralph Turner:
Welcome to the Baseball Message Board for the Presidents'  Athletic Conference  (PrAC).

Presidents AC Web Page for Standings, Individual and Team Stats and Conference-Game Stats

erniesfreestyle:
the presidenst should dominate the PAC this season with ryan gregg coming back form eye surgery and finally being able to open his lid in daylight. i also expcect big years from shaun pfiel, nate hopkins, mike trumpower, the big show, and the one and only ron (meesh) mitko. the presidents are definetly going to miss shutdown man dan yakatis and mike buzzelli but there is enough stars on this team to make up for their loss in two dominant players.

EC Warrior:
Big Show must be ready to do some choke slams.  Also the Prez will really miss the presence of Michael Buzzelli at 1st base.  There was also those two jags in the stands doind major league quotes.  It won't be the same.  But, it is what it is.

erniesfreestyle:
i saw ron mitko in the cage this weekend he was really knocking the crap out of the ball

erniesfreestyle:
mike trumpower explained to me he has added 5mph of velocity to his fastball and gained an extra 2 in drop with his curve ball this off-season

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version