Post Patterns (Division III football) > General football

Shirts, and stickers and decals oh my!

(1/312) > >>

cawcdad:
I know there was talk about this before but I couldn't find the thresd. Anyway, today was wear a college shirt day at my school. A young lady walked into my 6th perod with a Crown shirt on. Whoa, here in California.

How often do you see shirts or other signs of D-III schools in parts of the country no where near the school?

I remember seeing Willamette and PLU bumper stickers when I was in L.A. Saw a Rowan shirt in S.F.

hatchet molly:
There ia  a LaVerne Alumni license plate living in Northern California. Asmall town called Live Oak. It's about an hour north of Sacramento. Leopards in Nor Cal, OH MY!!!

KitchenSink:
I was in Cooperstown, New York this summer and saw a fellow wearing a UW-Whitewater shirt.  Talked to him for a bit - he was an alum, now living in Florida.

MonroviaCat:
I used to have a Linfield license plate holder and was flagged down on several occassions (by people in other cars) who graduated from Linfield.  One was a very old gentlemen who had graduated in the 1930's ( I don't know how he even saw the license plate holder!).  Oh yeah, I'm in Southern California so I guess if you drive in traffic long enough you'll encounter somebody who has graduated from just about any school! :)

Knightstalker:

--- Quote from: MonroviaCat on November 01, 2007, 09:32:36 pm ---I used to have a Linfield license plate holder and was flagged down on several occassions (by people in other cars) who graduated from Linfield.  One was a very old gentlemen who had graduated in the 1930's ( I don't know how he even saw the license plate holder!).  Oh yeah, I'm in Southern California so I guess if you drive in traffic long enough you'll encounter somebody who has graduated from just about any school! :)

--- End quote ---

Working in NYC and living in North Jersey you get the same thing.  I have seen hats, shirts, bumper stickers etc from D-III schools from all over the country around here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version