I think the quality of athlete at UR has dwindled a little bit. I suspect it is due to the lack of effort being put into every facet of the program. If the kids played hard, it would be one think, but it appears that the kids are playing very lazily and that is what the coaches allow. You are either coaching it or allowing it. Hopefully the AD is putting some feelers out to potential candidates. 6 years ago this was a top 25 program that would have gotten some big names. Now, program has potential, but time will tell.
The stats for UR are appalling at best. Below rock bottom. Not even pretty Good.
Points Per Game- 9.33/Opponents 33.33
Total Points- 28/Opponents 100
Yards per game- 288/Opponents 395, Opponents are averaging 6.5 yards a play.
Redzone- 3 of 8 for UR/Opponents are 13 of 14
APU didn't show much, but I suspect UR will have trouble with them. 0-5 is a reality for the Bulldogs.
The stats for UR are appalling at best. Below rock bottom. Not even pretty Good.
Points Per Game- 9.33/Opponents 33.33
Total Points- 28/Opponents 100
Yards per game- 288/Opponents 395, Opponents are averaging 6.5 yards a play.
Redzone- 3 of 8 for UR/Opponents are 13 of 14
APU didn't show much, but I suspect UR will have trouble with them. 0-5 is a reality for the Bulldogs.