Big game for the Aggies on Saturday - GO DEL VAL, BEAT Eastern!!!!!!
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
#1
Region 1 football (New England-ish) / Re: FB: Middle Atlantic Conference
September 22, 2026, 03:02:31 PM #2
Region 1 football (New England-ish) / Re: FB: Middle Atlantic Conference
September 20, 2026, 05:50:35 PM
Nice Win Aggies - Congratulations!
#3
Region 1 football (New England-ish) / Re: FB: Middle Atlantic Conference
September 18, 2026, 08:50:07 PM
As I head to bed early tonight cause my other two favorite sport's entities, the Phils & the Fever, are on streaming ONLY, I sure hope he's right when he says it'd be a surprise!!!!!
#4
Region 1 football (New England-ish) / Re: FB: Middle Atlantic Conference
September 18, 2026, 03:17:02 PM
Hey Logan Hansen, absolutely NOTHING against Albright, but I'd take Del Val to beat em any day of the week and Saturday! Abhor sport's gambling too, so there's totally no wager here - just total faith in the Aggies - Come on Del Val!!!!!
#5
Region 1 football (New England-ish) / Re: FB: Middle Atlantic Conference
September 13, 2026, 08:50:22 AM
Nice comeback win yesterday by the Aggies! Have to admit, when Lebanon Valley went ahead 17 to three at the half (I think I remembered that score right), I turned off the laptop. I was so relieved, happy and proud that Del Val fought back in that second half for the win! Please keep it up Men!!!!!
#6
Region 5 women's basketball / Re: WBB: Landmark Conference
July 27, 2026, 03:23:43 PM
I'm ashamed to say I don't even know what NPI stands for - did you realize that your old coach is now at Lafayette College right here in Easton? Sort of the same scenario - the Pards being a lower level D1 team who has kind of floundered in the past several years. I'm really anxious to see how he does. You know darn well that I always keep my eyes on the Lady Royals!!!
#7
Region 5 women's basketball / Re: WBB: Landmark Conference
July 27, 2026, 08:48:13 AM
Can you imagine how dull it would get if all the 'cream of the crop' teams won the National title every single year? Well, probably not for you Scranton fans, but for the rest of D3 women's basketball. Does this conversation lend itself to that saying of 'a league of their own'? Maybe Hubby and I just enjoyed some of the non-basketball things about a team, like even the beauty of Wilkes (loved their bush enshrined parking lots where the Hub and I ate many a packed lunch & watched people drive in) and that spectacular atrium where Lyco has their food court - you can stand there, eat your hotdog and look out over those glorious PA mountains! See, you guys ARE lucky to have em!!!
#8
Region 5 women's basketball / Re: WBB: Landmark Conference
July 26, 2026, 05:31:34 PM
See, that's what I'm talking about - it sure as heck isn't because of 'beatabilty' - Nothing like that - it's the personality of the school and the coaches - I shouldn't have to tell you how much I love d3 sports. Favorite, of course, is basketball, and especially exciting, to me, is the fact that the WNBA will have a team in Philadelphia by 2030. All that said, good luck to Scranton this coming season, and I do realize that there's nothing wrong with wanting the total BEST for your TEAM, but as tempting as it apparently is for some (that 'like-minded' phrase will stick with me til I die), it's really not cool to dis ANY D3 team for whatever reason. Just remember what FDU Florham Park did a few years back. I DO so miss the back & forth with all you guys.
#9
Region 5 women's basketball / Re: WBB: Landmark Conference
July 26, 2026, 03:39:21 PM
Hey Saratoga, just checking on here -would like you to know that as a top MAC fan, I would very gladly take back Lycoming & Wilkes - in a heart beat!
#10
Region 5 women's basketball / Re: WBB: Landmark Conference
April 11, 2026, 09:39:59 AM
Mary Beth Spirk was truly a legend here in the Lehigh Valley and for the Women's Basketball world of D3. Sincere condolences to everyone there at Moravian. She certainly will be missed on the sidelines by the fans, but mostly by her University and the Team.
#11
Region 4 women's basketball / Re: WBB: MAC Freedom
February 28, 2026, 05:36:19 PM
Huge congrats to DeSales and Coach Richter - sure hope the Lady Bull Dogs represent the MAC Freedom well and go deep in that NCAA Tournament!!!
#12
Region 4 women's basketball / Re: WBB: MAC Freedom
February 28, 2026, 01:54:43 PM
Watching the DeSale's/Stevens game this afternoon and WOW, great interview with the DeSale's announcer, Mark Simon and D3 Sports and Del Val's own announcer, Gordon Mann!!! Gordon is extremely informative and an amazing source of National D3 information! Good job Gordon!
#13
Region 4 women's basketball / Re: WBB: MAC Freedom
February 23, 2026, 03:53:51 PM
This past Saturday, the Del Val Aggies played their final game of the 2025/26 season. They were behind in the third quarter to Lebanon Valley by 16 points. It looked to be a bleak ending for our three outstanding Seniors, Aubrey Ennis, Ciana Feliciano and Lexi Wright. The Aggie Team caught fire and the game officially ended in a tie after all three of the Seniors buried a three-point shot! Then in OT, Aubrey ended the game with two nothin but net free throws and Del Val had defeated LVC, 74 to 72!!! So very glad that we could be there for that game - it looks bright for the Team and what will be third-year Head Coach, Lauren Snyder Stackhouse. Best of luck to our graduating Seniors and GO AGGIES!
#14
Region 4 women's basketball / Re: WBB: MAC Freedom
January 13, 2026, 08:36:52 AM
Hi Saratoga! Other than getting older by the second, we're O.K. - thanks for asking! Hope that all you Scranton folks are A.O.K. too! With you guys and Wilkes no longer in the MAC, King's is the only team left for your area. That plus we just don't make it to games anymore, so we definitely MISS IT! I'm always following our departed teams. Del Val with new Coach, Lauren Snyder Stackhouse, is making some serious progress!
#15
Region 1 football (New England-ish) / Re: FB: Middle Atlantic Conference
November 24, 2025, 09:44:46 AM
Just want to say a Huge Thank You to Gordon Mann for his outstanding coverage of our Del Val home football games all season. It was very much appreciated!