FB: College Conference of Illinois and Wisconsin

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UWO Titan 78 and 48 Guests are viewing this topic.

robertgoulet

Quote from: NCF on February 05, 2013, 01:07:25 PM
Quote from: ILGator on February 05, 2013, 11:23:21 AM
NCC has posted their 2013 schedule. The first three games are UW-LaCrosse, UW-Stout, and UW-Stevens Point.
What-no other conference wants to play them anymore? ;D

You know, NCF...couldn't you add the Cross Country team's CCIW titles and national titles to your signature? :-P
You win! You always do!

NCF

Quote from: robertgoulet on February 06, 2013, 12:21:34 PM
Quote from: NCF on February 05, 2013, 01:07:25 PM
Quote from: ILGator on February 05, 2013, 11:23:21 AM
NCC has posted their 2013 schedule. The first three games are UW-LaCrosse, UW-Stout, and UW-Stevens Point.
What-no other conference wants to play them anymore? ;D

You know, NCF...couldn't you add the Cross Country team's CCIW title and national titles to your signature? :-P
I would if my son ran cross country  ;DI just have football and track because those are his sports, but if it makes you happy I could fix that ;)
CCIW FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13
CCIW  MEN"S INDOOR TRACK CHAMPIONS: TOTAL DOMINATION SINCE 2001.
CCIW MEN'S OUTDOOR TRACK CHAMPIONS: 35
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS: INDOOR TRACK-'89,'10,'11,'12/OUTDOOR TRACK: '89,'94,'98,'00,'10,'11
2013 OAC post season pick-em tri-champion
2015 CCIW Pick-em co-champion

robertgoulet

National Signing Day is today..which means we should start hearing where the players who were holding out for D1 offers that never materialized will be headed.

Always interesting for CCIW programs.
You win! You always do!

robertgoulet

Quote from: NCF on February 06, 2013, 12:26:01 PM
I would if my son ran cross country  ;DI just have football and track because those are his sports, but if it makes you happy I could fix that ;)

No worries, now that I know the reason :)
You win! You always do!

Raider 68

NCF,

I tried to send you a PM, but either the messages are not working or my computer is unable to process. I will try again later! Thanks! :)
13 time Division III National Champions

NCF

Quote from: Raider 68 on February 06, 2013, 12:58:47 PM
NCF,

I tried to send you a PM, but either the messages are not working or my computer is unable to process. I will try again later! Thanks! :)
That's odd, my computer has been doing the same lately. Have a great one!
CCIW FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13
CCIW  MEN"S INDOOR TRACK CHAMPIONS: TOTAL DOMINATION SINCE 2001.
CCIW MEN'S OUTDOOR TRACK CHAMPIONS: 35
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS: INDOOR TRACK-'89,'10,'11,'12/OUTDOOR TRACK: '89,'94,'98,'00,'10,'11
2013 OAC post season pick-em tri-champion
2015 CCIW Pick-em co-champion

CardinalAlum

I like the new layout!  Much easier to read!  Good stuff, Pat!
D3 National Champions 2019, 2022, 2024

Mugsy

Quote from: CardinalAlum on February 08, 2013, 04:36:04 PM
I like the new layout!  Much easier to read!  Good stuff, Pat!

I wish the scrolling marquee option would be removed, especially for some posters. 
Wheaton Football: CCIW Champs: 1950, 1953-1959, 1995, 2000, 2002-2004, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2019

Mugsy

Wheaton Senior football players honored for their share of the CCIW Championship - https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aCtCzzd4L2Y

Hmm, at the Wheaton/NCC basketball game.   Looky there... the Bell made an appearance.  RING, RING!!!!
Wheaton Football: CCIW Champs: 1950, 1953-1959, 1995, 2000, 2002-2004, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2019

CardinalAlum

Quote from: Mugsy on February 08, 2013, 05:21:23 PM
Wheaton Senior football players honored for their share of the CCIW Championship - https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aCtCzzd4L2Y

Hmm, at the Wheaton/NCC basketball game.   Looky there... the Bell made an appearance.  RING, RING!!!!

Enjoy it for the next 7-8 months until you give it back!   :)
D3 National Champions 2019, 2022, 2024

NCF

Great time Saturday at the Football awards ceremony. North Central  must be one of the last schools to hold their awards day, due to the fact that noone is on campus from Thanksgiving until early January. New defensive coordinator was announced as well as the fact that the team will have new jersey's and new locker rooms as well.
CCIW FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13
CCIW  MEN"S INDOOR TRACK CHAMPIONS: TOTAL DOMINATION SINCE 2001.
CCIW MEN'S OUTDOOR TRACK CHAMPIONS: 35
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS: INDOOR TRACK-'89,'10,'11,'12/OUTDOOR TRACK: '89,'94,'98,'00,'10,'11
2013 OAC post season pick-em tri-champion
2015 CCIW Pick-em co-champion

New Tradition

Quote from: NCF on February 11, 2013, 08:22:40 AM
Great time Saturday at the Football awards ceremony. North Central  must be one of the last schools to hold their awards day, due to the fact that noone is on campus from Thanksgiving until early January. New defensive coordinator was announced as well as the fact that the team will have new jersey's and new locker rooms as well.
Who?
I am a NATIONAL Champion, and I refuse to lose!

2015 CCIW Pickem Champ
2015 WIAC Playoff Pickem Champ

cardinaldad

I was signing on to see if anyone knew anything about the Cards getting a new DC. Any information about who it is would be greatly appreciated.

Gregory Sager

North Park's new offensive coordinator is John Bear. He's mostly worked at the D1 level, at Akron and Liberty, but it looks like he's also done a stint at Wheaton.

NPU's other coordinator-level hire is Matt Arshinkoff, the new special teams coordinator. He, too, comes to NPU from Akron.

Mike Conway will serve as his own defensive coordinator.
"When it comes to life, the critical thing is whether you take things for granted or take them with gratitude." ― G.K. Chesterton

oldnuthin

Quote from: cardinaldad on February 11, 2013, 06:39:08 PM
I was signing on to see if anyone knew anything about the Cards getting a new DC. Any information about who it is would be greatly appreciated.

Mike Murray former IWU coach and graduate. Pretty sure he was their DC when they beat NCC back in 2009. That defense only gave up 2 rushing td all season until the playoffs. Good guy good pick