FB: College Conference of Illinois and Wisconsin

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 39 Guests are viewing this topic.

CardinalAlum

D3 National Champions 2019, 2022, 2024

CardinalAlum

Kniss 7 yd completion on 4th down.  1st and 10 at the Cap 36.
D3 National Champions 2019, 2022, 2024

Mugsy

Great series by Wheaton D... MUC forced to punt for the first time.  Key was a clipping penalty by MUC.
Wheaton Football: CCIW Champs: 1950, 1953-1959, 1995, 2000, 2002-2004, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2019

CardinalAlum

D3 National Champions 2019, 2022, 2024

Mugsy

4:55 left in first half... 1st and 10 Wheaton at their 25 yard line.  Let's get some points here!
Wheaton Football: CCIW Champs: 1950, 1953-1959, 1995, 2000, 2002-2004, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2019

CardinalAlum

D3 National Champions 2019, 2022, 2024

CardinalAlum

29yd  Bognnano FG Good!

14-6 Cap

5 min. til half.

Need D to step up!
D3 National Champions 2019, 2022, 2024

wheels81

"I am what I am"  PTSM

CardinalAlum

Capital 37 yd TD pass!  Where the heck is the defense????????????
D3 National Champions 2019, 2022, 2024

CardinalAlum

extra point missed.  Could hopefully be big later!

20-6 Capital
D3 National Champions 2019, 2022, 2024

Mugsy

I lost the feed to the MUC radio... just as I get reconnected... ANOTHER CHUPP INTERCEPTION IN THE REDZONE!  COME ON!!!!!
Wheaton Football: CCIW Champs: 1950, 1953-1959, 1995, 2000, 2002-2004, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2019

wheels81

Bench CHupp bring in ulrich, 2 redzone interceptions. >:(
"I am what I am"  PTSM

79jaybird

2 red zone INT'S could be 14-14 !!  I would put Ullrich in and see if he can change the momentum.  Sounds like Chupp is "nervous" once he gets near the endzone.
VOICE OF THE BLUEJAYS '01-'10
CCIW FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS 1978 1980 2012
CCIW BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS 2001
2022 BASKETBALL NATIONAL RUNNER UP
2018  & 2024 CCIW PICK EM'S CHAMPION

Mugsy

#8518
14 - 0 MUC at the half.

Quick first half summary:
2 Chupp interceptions in the endzone, Kmic runs wild in the first half, and Pete Ittersagen hurts leg and is out of the game.

If Wheaton just gets a FG in the redzone... the game could be close.  As it is 14-0 isn't insurmountable.

Wheaton absolutely must find a way to stop Kmic.  Ullrich needs to play as Chupp is killing us.
Wheaton Football: CCIW Champs: 1950, 1953-1959, 1995, 2000, 2002-2004, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2019

Mugsy

Quote from: 79jaybird on November 25, 2006, 01:07:59 PM
2 red zone INT'S could be 14-14 !!  I would put Ullrich in and see if he can change the momentum.  Sounds like Chupp is "nervous" once he gets near the endzone.

Since I'm not watching the game, I can't know for sure, but it sounds like Chupp is running for his life on virtually every pass.  That said it is inexcusable to force a pass into coverage in the redzone.  If you are on the run, throw it out of bounds or somewhere where the defense absolutely can't get it.  You aren't going to get into the MUC redzone too many times, so you need to make the most of it.
Wheaton Football: CCIW Champs: 1950, 1953-1959, 1995, 2000, 2002-2004, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2019