FB: College Conference of Illinois and Wisconsin

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoIrish7 and 38 Guests are viewing this topic.

79jaybird

"Lee's Lazer Beams strike again"  on the next Geraldo.  :P
VOICE OF THE BLUEJAYS '01-'10
CCIW FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS 1978 1980 2012
CCIW BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS 2001
2022 BASKETBALL NATIONAL RUNNER UP
2018  & 2024 CCIW PICK EM'S CHAMPION

CardinalAlum

Quote from: diehardfan on January 03, 2007, 07:23:40 PM
I just wanted to say...

...that Naperville School STINKS! 

Okay, I feel better now.  :D ;D

You're back just in time for the Cardinals to whip up on the Wheaties Saturday night!   :P
D3 National Champions 2019, 2022, 2024

matblake

Quote from: diehardfan on January 03, 2007, 07:23:40 PM
I just wanted to say...

...that Naperville School STINKS! 

Okay, I feel better now.  :D ;D

Welcome back DHF.  Looking forward to your renewed contribution to the board(s)!

matblake

This is way late, but have been really busy at work.  Happy New Year to all!

diehardfan

Quote from: CardinalAlum on January 04, 2007, 10:37:56 PM
Quote from: diehardfan on January 03, 2007, 07:23:40 PM
I just wanted to say...

...that Naperville School STINKS! 

Okay, I feel better now.  :D ;D

You're back just in time for the Cardinals to whip up on the Wheaties Saturday night!   :P
Hah... the game is at Wheaton, you don't have Simmons, you're not ranked, you just got blown out by Lincoln over the break... and you want to talk trash?

Wow, you're lucky I'm feeling nice today.  :D
Wait, dunks are only worth two points?!?!!!? Why does anyone do them? - diehardfan
What are Parkers now supposed to chant after every NP vs WC game, "Let's go enjoy tobacco products off-campus? - Gregory Sager
We all read it, but we don't take anything you say seriously - Luke Kasten


RIP WheatonC

ncc58

Quote from: diehardfan on January 03, 2007, 07:23:40 PM
I just wanted to say...

...that Naperville School STINKS! 

Okay, I feel better now.  :D ;D

DHF must have decided that the group was getting much to lovey-dovey and had to stir  things up.  ;D

usee

Quote from: diehardfan on January 05, 2007, 12:42:33 PM
Quote from: CardinalAlum on January 04, 2007, 10:37:56 PM
Quote from: diehardfan on January 03, 2007, 07:23:40 PM
I just wanted to say...

...that Naperville School STINKS! 

Okay, I feel better now.  :D ;D

You're back just in time for the Cardinals to whip up on the Wheaties Saturday night!   :P
Hah... the game is at Wheaton, you don't have Simmons, you're not ranked, you just got blown out by Lincoln over the break... and you want to talk trash?

Wow, you're lucky I'm feeling nice today.  :D

I couldn't have said it any better myself. We will see who has the best player in the conference on their team saturday night.

I see a wheaton bi-sport sweep over the naperville school

usee

Also, in case you didn't notice it is now a mandate for all wheaton posters to only refer to the naperville school by name in times other than game week!!


Mr. Ypsi

Quote from: usee on January 05, 2007, 10:00:57 PM
Also, in case you didn't notice it is now a mandate for all wheaton posters to only refer to the naperville school by name in times other than game week!!

Yeah, but you guys (and Elmhurst) cheat!  I suppose rivals could refer to 'that school two towns west [or east] of Lombard', but it seems a bit clunky! :P

CardinalAlum

Quote from: Mr. Ypsi on January 05, 2007, 11:20:40 PM

Yeah, but you guys (and Elmhurst) cheat!  I suppose rivals could refer to 'that school two towns west [or east] of Lombard', but it seems a bit clunky! :P

Mr. Y,

Great post!!  I like it.  + K
D3 National Champions 2019, 2022, 2024

CardinalAlum

Quote from: usee on January 05, 2007, 09:59:52 PM
Quote from: diehardfan on January 05, 2007, 12:42:33 PM
Quote from: CardinalAlum on January 04, 2007, 10:37:56 PM
Quote from: diehardfan on January 03, 2007, 07:23:40 PM
I just wanted to say...

...that Naperville School STINKS! 

Okay, I feel better now.  :D ;D

You're back just in time for the Cardinals to whip up on the Wheaties Saturday night!   :P
Hah... the game is at Wheaton, you don't have Simmons, you're not ranked, you just got blown out by Lincoln over the break... and you want to talk trash?

Wow, you're lucky I'm feeling nice today.  :D

I couldn't have said it any better myself. We will see who has the best player in the conference on their team saturday night.

I see a wheaton bi-sport sweep over the naperville school

North Central-52
School Two Towns West of Lombard-47

<clearing throat>

Uh, what was that you two were saying?    :P
D3 National Champions 2019, 2022, 2024

diehardfan

uuuh... maybe I should go back to not posting :-x

incidentally, no nicknames bother me... I just think of them as terms of endearment :P :) :) :)
Wait, dunks are only worth two points?!?!!!? Why does anyone do them? - diehardfan
What are Parkers now supposed to chant after every NP vs WC game, "Let's go enjoy tobacco products off-campus? - Gregory Sager
We all read it, but we don't take anything you say seriously - Luke Kasten


RIP WheatonC

ncc58

Quote from: usee on January 05, 2007, 09:59:52 PM

I see a wheaton bi-sport sweep over the naperville school

Time to get new glasses, I guess.  ;D

79jaybird

Elmhurst tentatively is scheduled to travel to Italy to play in Europe this May.  I wonder if we can arrange a broadcast from Italy?  That would be pretty neat.  I think it is a 6-7 hour time difference.  All I would need is a working phone line.  ;)  If Coach gives me the "thumbs up" I would be packing the equipment on the way to Europa! 
In all seriousness, I think the Italy trip will be a good thing for Elmhurst.  We lost 18 Seniors and need to rebuild the team chemistry quickly, otherwise it could be a long year trying to gel.
VOICE OF THE BLUEJAYS '01-'10
CCIW FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS 1978 1980 2012
CCIW BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS 2001
2022 BASKETBALL NATIONAL RUNNER UP
2018  & 2024 CCIW PICK EM'S CHAMPION

Superfoot Wallace

This summer, met some of the young men from France that played against Illinois Wesleyan during their trip.  Awesome group of young men that represented their country well and expect the same was true of IWU.

The running back was a real jokester.

Didnt know he was the starting running back for the French team and I innocently asked what position he played.  His reply, "Im the holder for extra points and field goals."  I asked him why he had such a large bruise on his forehead and he came back with, "we run the fake field goal every down."

Think its important for the Elmhurst guys to take plenty of T shirts representing their schools program.  One of the best traditions in overseas football is the exchange on mementos following the game.  Give one of the Italians an Elmhurst tshirt and they will in turn give you an Italian tshirt.

This exchange is one of the best grassroots level politics over the big pond since we sent the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band to Russia.

Jaybird, contrary to popular belief, the free long distance on your american cell phone seems to work over on the continet.  Was told I would be charged exaggerated fees for using my cell by others, got in a bind where I had to and the charges never appeared.  Made probably a dozen phone calls for about an hours worth of yak and not a charge from Cingular.  Would this accomodate a video feed?

Adlai Stevenson
See that, that spells Adidas