FB: Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retired Old Rat and 117 Guests are viewing this topic.

Predictions for SJU vs BU in Collegeville Saturday?

Defensive battle in favor of SJU
Defensive battle in favor of BU
More offensive fireworks, with SJU prevailing
More offensive fireworks, with BU prevailing

Voting closes: October 03, 2026, 11:48:26 AM

57Johnnie

#47325
Quote from: sju56321 on October 03, 2009, 09:45:13 AM
Duff-have you tried Capital Brewery Octoberfest? Made in Wisconsin-pretty good. I also have a bottle of Munsterfest on hand-rated pretty highly and brewed in Munster, Indiana.
Here's the Capital site:  :P
http://www.capital-brewery.com/

Their 'dopplebock' is 7.8%  :o
The older the violin - the sweeter the music!

D O.C.

I see where things are back in order
QuoteCapital Brewery Octoberfest, 'dopplebock',  red cups, Hamm's, Schnapps, Limestone Coast Shiraz, Yellow Tail, Munsterfest,

No injuries today, please.

57Johnnie

The older the violin - the sweeter the music!

57Johnnie

Just heard the commercial for the Stone House in St. Joe. We have a Stone House here in Montrose and it is great. Anybody know anything about the St. Joe version.  ???
The older the violin - the sweeter the music!

sju56321

57-I was there a few years ago and from what I remember, the food was very good.

OzJohnnie

Stopped by a friend's house yesterday afternoon and they had some Yellow Tail.  I had a beer.
  

sju56321


OzJohnnie

I'm on a Blackberry and without radio today.  Please remeber to update the score, if you don't mind.  At keast as often as Mark does...
  

retagent

My golf partners wussed out, so I am here for the kickoff. I guess that would be a "Good News - Bad News" scenario.

57Johnnie

The older the violin - the sweeter the music!

OzJohnnie

What a game against the Royals!!!!  Glaidon (a kicker!) is the hero.  Fantastic.

High as a kite on the interwebs.  Can't wait for the at-the-game reports.

I just want to say that this team has added to the legend in a big way.  Congratulations, fellas.  Johnnie Magic(tm) lives very, very strong.
  

D O.C.


stanbob

Everyday is payday in paradise.

Willy Wonka

I don't hate Duke. I just hate all their players, coaches and fans.

TC

Quote from: Willy Wonka on October 03, 2009, 05:40:52 PM
Must be a tough day to be Scrubby41.

But a great day to be a Johnnie and/or Twins fan.

St. John's Football: Ordinary people doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.

WWW.JOHNNIEFOOTBALL.COM