FB: Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 134 Guests are viewing this topic.

Predictions for SJU vs BU in Collegeville Saturday?

Defensive battle in favor of SJU
Defensive battle in favor of BU
More offensive fireworks, with SJU prevailing
More offensive fireworks, with BU prevailing

Voting closes: October 03, 2026, 11:48:26 AM

57Johnnie

By a turn of events I got back home for the game. My problem is I don't get VOJ but only static. How about anybody else?  ???
The older the violin - the sweeter the music!

retagent

I just tried to get the audio 57, and all I get is static also. I'm going to try once more then go to d3football.com, since they're going to broadcast. I hope I don't have to listen to PC all day ;D

57Johnnie

Quote from: retagent on October 17, 2009, 01:28:32 PM
I just tried to get the audio 57, and all I get is static also. I'm going to try once more then go to d3football.com, since they're going to broadcast. I hope I don't have to listen to PC all day ;D
I tried a couple of times, different ways, and couldn't get VOJ. I have a Mac & don't know if I can get PC. He comes on at 11: 45 my time (MST).  :'(
The older the violin - the sweeter the music!

WAHOO3

Is there any live video for the Johnnie/Tommie game?
"Errors of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left free to combat it. " - Thomas Jefferson

57Johnnie

The older the violin - the sweeter the music!

57Johnnie

The older the violin - the sweeter the music!

WAHOO3

Quote from: 57Johnnie on October 17, 2009, 01:43:36 PM
Quote from: WAHOO3 on October 17, 2009, 01:42:11 PM
Is there any live video for the Johnnie/Tommie game?
From Clemens? :o

Don't most of the schools in the MIAC stream live now?
"Errors of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left free to combat it. " - Thomas Jefferson

57Johnnie

Quote from: retagent on October 17, 2009, 01:28:32 PM
I just tried to get the audio 57, and all I get is static also. I'm going to try once more then go to d3football.com, since they're going to broadcast. I hope I don't have to listen to PC all day ;D
I'm dead quiet on VOJ now. >:(
The older the violin - the sweeter the music!

57Johnnie

The older the violin - the sweeter the music!

retagent


sju56321


57Johnnie

The older the violin - the sweeter the music!

sju56321

I think I heard Pat say that TDT was an excellent host. :o Go figure.

sju56321


57Johnnie

Quote from: sju56321 on October 17, 2009, 01:51:53 PM
I think I heard Pat say that TDT was an excellent host. :o Go figure.
PC just cut out on me ;D
The older the violin - the sweeter the music!