FB: Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DriftlessDuhawk and 92 Guests are viewing this topic.

Predictions for SJU vs BU in Collegeville Saturday?

Defensive battle in favor of SJU
Defensive battle in favor of BU
More offensive fireworks, with SJU prevailing
More offensive fireworks, with BU prevailing

Voting closes: October 03, 2026, 11:48:26 AM

faunch

Quote from: ChicagoTommie on December 16, 2013, 05:33:51 PM
I noticed that SJU schedule is out for 2014...and I see that SJU is playing UST at UST again...I assumed that we would alternate sites??? and were is the UST football schedule for 2014??? Any buddy now what gives???

I Kinda wanted to see Clemens stadium... ???

Spoken in true Tommie fashion.   Most of the U$T alums I know always say how they'd rather go to a Johnnie / Tommie game in Collegeville. 


"I'm a uniter...not a divider."

ChicagoTommie

Typical Johnny Jag off!  :o Assuming more then they know...Never attended UST for college...never have attended a MIAC game other then 2013 UST home games! Merry Christmas A$$ hole! Just trying to offer some  friendly tailgate festivities!  And you have to be an A$$ about it...Love it...no Sausages for you! Maybe some Old Style...and some Lutz fish(sp?)!   

Go Tommie's ;D
"Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that."

"When I played pro football, I never set out to hurt anyone deliberately - unless it was, you know, important, like a league game or something." - Dick Butkus

wartknight

Quote from: ChicagoTommie on December 16, 2013, 08:25:09 PM
That last post made me hungry and very impatient for kickoff next year for some Tommie football in the MIAC! 

Well....I think I will have my last tailgate next Sunday for the Bears Packers Game which will be a Great game with my son and buddies....GO BEARS!!!! And I believe I will have some Tommie players with us if I can land some extra tickets!
You should be able to get a bunch of tickets for next week since the game is the following week. :)
Boy do I love FG kickers right about now!! DA Bears!!
"Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful." John Wooden

MadRedFan

Quote from: ChicagoTommie on December 16, 2013, 08:14:41 PM
Quote from: sjusection105 on December 16, 2013, 07:10:29 PM
Quote from: ChicagoTommie on December 16, 2013, 05:33:51 PM
I Kinda wanted to see Clemens stadium... ???
There is an open invitation. Simply blow off the UST game & come to God's Country. Enjoys a real tailgate party & the best venue in the country for D3 football. 8-)

I will definitely be tailgating in 2015 when the Tommie's come to town! I will be offering Portillo's Italian beefs and various CHICAGO sausages to share...and some choice beverages to get the game day going!  Just need to wait freaking 2 years!

I'm a Chicago guy Tommie, and for those who don't know, Portillo's is #1 for a lot of us.  Have often picked up a "take home" pack of beef from Portillo's during Christmas at mom's for New Year's Eve.

ChicagoTommie

"Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that."

"When I played pro football, I never set out to hurt anyone deliberately - unless it was, you know, important, like a league game or something." - Dick Butkus

SagatagSam

Quote from: ChicagoTommie on December 16, 2013, 10:29:20 PM
Typical Johnny Jag off!  :o Assuming more then they know...Never attended UST for college...never have attended a MIAC game other then 2013 UST home games! Merry Christmas A$$ hole! Just trying to offer some  friendly tailgate festivities!  And you have to be an A$$ about it...Love it...no Sausages for you! Maybe some Old Style...and some Lutz fish(sp?)!   

Go Tommie's ;D

I'll take care of your hotel arrangements when you come up to Collegeville.
I hear an innkeeper by the name of John  L. Sanner has some great 6'x8' suites available at the Stearns County Extended Stay.
Sing us a song, you're the piano man
Sing us a song tonight
Well, we're all in the mood for a melody
And you've got us feelin' alright.

BDB

#68931


And CT, leave extra time to see the local attractions. Such as this one pictured above in SagatagSam's hometown. Also known as the "Jewel of Morrison County." 8-) or something like that.

SagatagSam

Quote from: BlueDevil Bob on December 17, 2013, 02:20:07 PM


And CT, leave extra time to see the local attractions. Such as this one pictured above in SagatagSam's hometown. Also known as the "Jewel of Morrison County." 8-) or something like that.

While I appreciate the plug for my hometown, I would check out a few other things in the area prior to going to a trinket shop we locals refer as "Treasure Sh*tty."
Sing us a song, you're the piano man
Sing us a song tonight
Well, we're all in the mood for a melody
And you've got us feelin' alright.

sju56321

I love that place-nice attraction on the way to Bemidji.

faunch

#68934
Quote from: ChicagoTommie on December 16, 2013, 10:29:20 PM
Typical Johnny Jag off!  :o Assuming more then they know...Never attended UST for college...never have attended a MIAC game other then 2013 UST home games! Merry Christmas A$$ hole! Just trying to offer some  friendly tailgate festivities!  And you have to be an A$$ about it...Love it...no Sausages for you! Maybe some Old Style...and some Lutz fish(sp?)!   

Go Tommie's ;D

;)


"I'm a uniter...not a divider."

DuffMan

Quote from: ChicagoTommie on December 16, 2013, 10:29:20 PM...and some Lutz fish(sp?)!   
Was that an attempt at lutefisk, or is there something called Lutz fish that I have never heard of?  ???

A tradition unrivaled...
MIAC Champions: '32, '35, '36, '38, '53, '62, '63, '65, '71, '74, '75, '76, '77, '79, '82, '85, '89, '91, '93, '94, '95, '96, '98, '99, '01, '02, '03, '05, '06, '08, '09, '14, '18, '19, '21, '22, '24
National Champions: '63, '65, '76, '03

sjusection105

Quote from: BlueDevil Bob on December 18, 2013, 10:08:48 AM

If you head north on the highway pictured above about 8 miles and take a left for 100 yards you have the house my wife grew up in. Go another mile and you run into Veek's garage.



If those walls could talk....... ::)
As of now they're on DOUBLE SECRET Probation!

OzJohnnie

#68937
Quote from: BlueDevil Bob on December 18, 2013, 10:08:48 AM
If you head north on the highway pictured above about 8 miles and take a left for 100 yards you have the house my wife grew up in.

Jeez, that's a bit risqué. You sure she wants you telling those stories here in the internets, BDB? :o
  

AO

Quote from: OzJohnnie on December 18, 2013, 02:35:55 PM
Quote from: BlueDevil Bob on December 18, 2013, 10:08:48 AM
If you head north on the highway pictured above about 8 miles and take a left for 100 yards you have the house my wife grew up in.

Jeez, that's a bit risqué. You sure she wants you telling those stories here in the internets, BDB? :o
we could have a whole celebrity tour.  BDB's wife's home, Lindbergh's summer boyhood home, then just 24 miles west on hwy 27 the highlight of the whole trip: AO's boyhood home.

DuffMan

Quote from: OzJohnnie on December 18, 2013, 02:35:55 PM
Jeez, that's a bit risqué. You sure she wants you telling those stories here in the internets, BDB? :o

Do you want directions to my wife's girlhood home?  While there, you can stop for lunch at the Red Onion.  ;)

A tradition unrivaled...
MIAC Champions: '32, '35, '36, '38, '53, '62, '63, '65, '71, '74, '75, '76, '77, '79, '82, '85, '89, '91, '93, '94, '95, '96, '98, '99, '01, '02, '03, '05, '06, '08, '09, '14, '18, '19, '21, '22, '24
National Champions: '63, '65, '76, '03