FB: Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 48 Guests are viewing this topic.

Predictions for SJU vs BU in Collegeville Saturday?

Defensive battle in favor of SJU
Defensive battle in favor of BU
More offensive fireworks, with SJU prevailing
More offensive fireworks, with BU prevailing

Voting closes: October 03, 2026, 11:48:26 AM

d-train


bennie

High sticking, tripping, slashing, spearing, charging, hooking, fighting, unsportsmanlike conduct, interference, roughing... everything else is just figure skating.  ~Author Unknown

02 Warhawk

#75242
Quote from: d-train on November 20, 2015, 01:01:07 PM
Maybe Boise State... ;)

Well done!

(assuming you're referring to their widely discussed 2-point conversions.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6Wfg0n2EE8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOrxVl3SkMU


DuffMan

What are the odds that U$T drops 60 on La Verne tomorrow?  I think there is a pretty decent chance of it.

A tradition unrivaled...
MIAC Champions: '32, '35, '36, '38, '53, '62, '63, '65, '71, '74, '75, '76, '77, '79, '82, '85, '89, '91, '93, '94, '95, '96, '98, '99, '01, '02, '03, '05, '06, '08, '09, '14, '18, '19, '21, '22, '24
National Champions: '63, '65, '76, '03

d-train

Quote from: 02 Warhawk on November 20, 2015, 01:05:14 PM
Quote from: d-train on November 20, 2015, 01:01:07 PM
Maybe Boise State... ;)

Well done!

(assuming you're referring to their widely discussed 2-point conversions.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6Wfg0n2EE8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOrxVl3SkMU

Well, not those two plays exactly. One was a brilliant call to win a game. The other was pretty darn pointless and obnoxious (IMO).

USTBench

Quote from: DuffMan on November 20, 2015, 01:35:39 PM
What are the odds that U$T drops 60 on La Verne tomorrow?  I think there is a pretty decent chance of it.

Giving up almost 27ppg. Gave up 42 to Chapman and Redlands (2 solid teams) gave up 39 to a good Whitworth squad, gave up 35 to a terrible Pomona-Pitzer squad.

A few weeks ago I would have said 30%, but then UST hung 66 on GAC, so I'll go with 50%
Augsburg University: 2021 MIAC Spring Football Champions

CAT BAT 22

Quote from: DuffMan on November 20, 2015, 01:35:39 PM
What are the odds that U$T drops 60 on La Verne tomorrow?  I think there is a pretty decent chance of it.

I'd be shocked if they don't put up at least that much. 

tommiegun

If there was a spread on the UST game, I'd think it'd have to be around what, 48 1/2?

GoldandBlueBU

Quote from: tommiegun on November 20, 2015, 02:32:40 PM
If there was a spread on the UST game, I'd think it'd have to be around what, 48 1/2?

I'd go higher....59 1/2.

ChicagoTommie

"Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that."

"When I played pro football, I never set out to hurt anyone deliberately - unless it was, you know, important, like a league game or something." - Dick Butkus

CobberHawkeye

Quote from: GoldandBlueBU on November 20, 2015, 02:44:28 PM
Quote from: tommiegun on November 20, 2015, 02:32:40 PM
If there was a spread on the UST game, I'd think it'd have to be around what, 48 1/2?

I'd go higher....59 1/2.

with the spread being roughly equal to the O/U.

Boys of Fall

Quote from: GoldandBlueBU on November 20, 2015, 02:44:28 PM
Quote from: tommiegun on November 20, 2015, 02:32:40 PM
If there was a spread on the UST game, I'd think it'd have to be around what, 48 1/2?

I'd go higher....59 1/2.
59 1/2 kicking extra points, 62 1/2 with two point conversions (couldn't resist, although I don't think it's UST's job to not score).

sju56321


OzJohnnie

  

OzJohnnie

My favourite 'Minnesota' characters are the Kirsten Dunst / Jesse Plemons couple.  Her in particular. It's like I'm watching my grandma's mannerisms (if not the selfish instincts).