FB: Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 150 Guests are viewing this topic.

Predictions for SJU vs BU in Collegeville Saturday?

Defensive battle in favor of SJU
Defensive battle in favor of BU
More offensive fireworks, with SJU prevailing
More offensive fireworks, with BU prevailing

Voting closes: October 03, 2026, 11:48:26 AM

BDB

Low scoring Stagg. 4th QTR. Who turns the ball over?

cubs

Quote from: BlueDevil Bob on December 16, 2016, 09:28:34 PM
Ok cubs. You got me hooked. I started the WIAC baseball board. I've followed you there. I thought you were LAX. Now I think you are Point.
Then you should remember that I've mentioned on more than one occasion the wood bat story...
2008-09 and 2012-13 WIAC Fantasy League Champion

2008-09 WIAC Pick'Em Tri-Champion

BDB

The MHB mascot is kinda creepy. Probably a good looking chick in a costume but ...

BDB

Quote from: cubs on December 16, 2016, 09:35:02 PM
Quote from: BlueDevil Bob on December 16, 2016, 09:28:34 PM
Ok cubs. You got me hooked. I started the WIAC baseball board. I've followed you there. I thought you were LAX. Now I think you are Point.
Then you should remember that I've mentioned on more than one occasion the wood bat story...

My trivia RAM is full.

OzJohnnie

Quote from: BlueDevil Bob on December 16, 2016, 09:30:55 PM
Low scoring Stagg. 4th QTR. Who turns the ball over?

Umhb have seemed more likely to break the stalemate and win, but that may just seem that way because I want osh to win.want
  

BDB

Quote from: cubs on December 16, 2016, 09:35:02 PM
Then you should remember that I've mentioned on more than one occasion the wood bat story...

Hey Oz, do you think there is any chance whatsoever that I remember "the wood bat story."

OzJohnnie

Quote from: BlueDevil Bob on December 16, 2016, 09:40:26 PM
Quote from: cubs on December 16, 2016, 09:35:02 PM
Then you should remember that I've mentioned on more than one occasion the wood bat story...

Hey Oz, do you think there is any chance whatsoever that I remember "the wood bat story."

I heard a wood bat story in the Navy once.
  

OzJohnnie

Uh oh. The defensive penalty that keeps a stopped drive alive. Umhb Looking dangerous.
  

BDB


BDB

Hey Oz, do you know how cold it's supposed to be here this weekend?

BDB

-10 below high in Wiscy. Check on your folks brother.

OzJohnnie

Quote from: BlueDevil Bob on December 16, 2016, 09:45:42 PM
Hey Oz, do you know how cold it's supposed to be here this weekend?

I was listening to the GR radio this morning for kicks and they said a high of -4 and a low of -23 tomorrow. All I can say is I'm glad we got the air conditioning serviced because we've had a couple cookers lately.
  

cubs

Quote from: BlueDevil Bob on December 16, 2016, 09:43:48 PM
Totally bogus interference penalty.
First two penalties of the game for UWO on this drive....
2008-09 and 2012-13 WIAC Fantasy League Champion

2008-09 WIAC Pick'Em Tri-Champion

OzJohnnie

Quote from: BlueDevil Bob on December 16, 2016, 09:47:05 PM
-10below high in Wiscy. Chech on you folks brother.

Oh. Maybe it was a high of -23 in GR then. I wasn't sure. Cripes. Chilly.
  

OzJohnnie

Come on, Osh. Hold them to a fg. Then let the O break a game saving drive.  I hope the Osh fans have broken out the popcorn.