FB: Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WashedUp and 116 Guests are viewing this topic.

Predictions for SJU vs BU in Collegeville Saturday?

Defensive battle in favor of SJU
Defensive battle in favor of BU
More offensive fireworks, with SJU prevailing
More offensive fireworks, with BU prevailing

Voting closes: October 03, 2026, 11:48:26 AM

D O.C.

Anyone besides me ever try jocularity on the OAC board?
Lead balloon.

MUC57

Quote from: 57Johnnie on November 23, 2018, 05:06:33 PM
Quote from: Retired Old Rat on November 23, 2018, 04:58:38 PM
+k 57.  You are always welcome here.
Ditto. Jocularity rules so keep posting.  :)

Thanks to the "other 57". You guys are great. Go Johnnies! 😃 🍺
I'm old! I get mixed up and I forget things! Go Everybody! 🏈 ☠

MUC57

Quote from: USee on November 23, 2018, 05:05:15 PM
Quote from: MUC57 on November 23, 2018, 04:53:04 PM

USee

We can't all be as sophisticated as you. Oz and I go back and forth, having a good time. If my posts bother you, don't read them. Go Everybody.

You are so easy.


Yeah, I guess. See signature below. Best to ya anyway. 😃 ❗️
I'm old! I get mixed up and I forget things! Go Everybody! 🏈 ☠

OzJohnnie

  

57Johnnie

Quote from: OzJohnnie on November 23, 2018, 05:41:16 PM
Quote from: D O.C. on November 23, 2018, 05:10:09 PM
Anyone besides me ever try jocularity on the OAC board?


+k Oz
Remember, it is Playoff time so I recommend you have more than Weetbix and a couple of stubbies for breakfast tomorrow.  :D
The older the violin - the sweeter the music!

edward de vere

Quote from: D O.C. on November 23, 2018, 05:10:09 PM
Anyone besides me ever try jocularity on the OAC board?
Lead balloon.

Maybe you've been joculating prematurely?


D O.C.

Maybe the OAC board has been sour since I wrote "the King is Dead, long live the King" there in 2003.

NO INJURIES!

57Johnnie

The older the violin - the sweeter the music!

MUC57

I'm old! I get mixed up and I forget things! Go Everybody! 🏈 ☠

sjujohnnie


OrangeAndBlack

Congratulations Bethel! Best of luck in the next round.

57Johnnie

The older the violin - the sweeter the music!

OzJohnnie

  

OzJohnnie

#89683
Great game, Johnnies.  Nice victory.  Despite being a little off, particularly on D, they Jays did the job.

Whitworth played cheap and dirty to the end.  Nice program you got out there.  I miss Linfield, a team that plays the game as it should be.  Go Cats.  Pirates suck.

EDIT: What's up with the Pirates charging the victory formation and then talking lip trying to get a Johnnie tossed and missing the next game?  That's some embarrassing crap, that is.  The Pirates did not cover themselves with glory with their sportsmanship this game.
  

bennie

Quote from: OzJohnnie on November 24, 2018, 03:58:00 PM
Great game, Johnnies.  Nice victory.  Despite being a little off, particularly on D, they Jays did the job.

Whitworth played cheap and dirty to the end.  Nice program you got out there.  I miss Linfield, a team that plays the game as it should be.  Go Cats.  Pirates suck.
Well, the Whitworth fans and the team are both consistent in that respect... 8-)
High sticking, tripping, slashing, spearing, charging, hooking, fighting, unsportsmanlike conduct, interference, roughing... everything else is just figure skating.  ~Author Unknown