FB: Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ccrfer and 82 Guests are viewing this topic.

Predictions for SJU vs BU in Collegeville Saturday?

Defensive battle in favor of SJU
Defensive battle in favor of BU
More offensive fireworks, with SJU prevailing
More offensive fireworks, with BU prevailing

Voting closes: October 03, 2026, 11:48:26 AM

OzJohnnie

#110970
Fremantle has gone through to the Grand Final off the back of a 21-point fourth quarter comeback.  7 1/2 hours until first bounce for the Hawks.

Heartache. The Hawks lost what commentators are saying is the greatest game of football ever played.  Robbed by umpires with main character syndrome.

  

faunch

SJU paid livestream is not working. I know I'm a broken record on this but if you're charging a premium it absolutely has to work!


"I'm a uniter...not a divider."

bennie

Finally got home! It was sunny and 60 at the pool, but drove into a bank of fog heading home in Western Oregon! Go Johnnies!
High sticking, tripping, slashing, spearing, charging, hooking, fighting, unsportsmanlike conduct, interference, roughing... everything else is just figure skating.  ~Author Unknown

faunch

Quote from: faunch on September 19, 2026, 02:05:17 PMSJU paid livestream is not working. I know I'm a broken record on this but if you're charging a premium it absolutely has to work!

The livestream has started working but it's pixelated and frankly a ****ty stream so far today. I clicked on the free feed of the Augburg game using the MIAC app on my apple tv and it's perfectly clear...same as the free volleyball game stream I checked out. You just can't charge a premium and have issues wen other schools are providing free feeds that are of a higher quality.


"I'm a uniter...not a divider."

faunch

They better get this live video stream figured out before the BU game. I'm considering driving up to watch in person. I have no idea how many people actually pay to watch these...I'm guessing that there will be a significant number for that game. It's fcuking embarrassing to charge $15 bucks for a big game (and even this Hamline game) and get a crappy stream. As I type this my feed has frozen up again!  >:(


"I'm a uniter...not a divider."

faunch



"I'm a uniter...not a divider."

Mister36

It has finally happened! Matt Jung's first interception on the Badgers!

Of course aside from that he's been an ever-present player on the field, he's in basically every defensive play.

OzJohnnie

Nov 4, 2017. The last time Hamline scored a point on St John's. Nine years.
  

art76

Mount Union just lost to Heidelberg - 37 to 34.
"What draws people to be friends is that they see the same truth. They share it."
― C. S. Lewis

sjujohnnie

Quote from: art76 on September 19, 2026, 05:01:55 PMMount Union just lost to Heidelberg - 37 to 34.

They could really be 0-3 this season. UNREAL! When's the last time they lost to Heidelberg?

sjujohnnie

Mount Union had won the previous 37 games against Heidelberg going into today's game. They last lost to Heidelberg on September 24th, 1988. My youngest brother was 12 days old.

OzJohnnie

  

gobigred425

The good part of NIL was on display at SJU today. When Riley Schwellenbach scores a touchdown, SJU fans can redeem their ticket for a free Dr. Pepper at Kwik Trip. Apparently Riley has struck a deal with DP! Love it, that's what NIL was always supposed to be.

art76

"What draws people to be friends is that they see the same truth. They share it."
― C. S. Lewis

sju56321

Fauch, I'm with you. I emailed HUDL right when the steam was spinning and requested a refund, since I was missing the game. The response came at half time saying, everything looks good, you need to watch the steam where you have more bandwidth. wTF, it wasn't my bandwidth, but your crappy streaming. HUDL and SJU are an embarrassment with the stream.