Liberty League

Started by Saint of Old, August 12, 2014, 12:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

stlawus

Ugly scene at the end of the RIT-UR game.  With how litigious today's society is I won't yet publicly say what I think I saw happen, so I would recommend watching what happened after the whistle for yourself.

Bartman

Quote from: Bartman on October 07, 2026, 11:59:55 AMHobart hosts Ithaca at Cozzens Field today, a must win for these teams that want to keep up with the Saints. Hopefully the Statesmen will keep cooler heads and minimize cards today.
Hobart misses a penalty kick that would have made the difference. Ithaca makes a direct score on a beautiful corner kick, as Hobart ties it up for the draw with 8 minutes to go.
"I never graduated from Iowa, but I was only there for two terms - Truman's and Eisenhower's."
Alex Karras
"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
Max McGee