Unofficial conference ranking (after week 5)

Started by The Big 200 Rankings, Today at 10:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The Big 200 Rankings

After hearing on the ATN podcast that D3football will post a conference ranking on the site tomorrow, I wanted to see how the D3 editorial team's list would correlate to my model, so I decided to run a test to rank the conferences after removing preseason data from the inputs. This is based only on the average rating of conference members - no extra weight for the top teams. I also omitted NESCAC in this version due to the lack of non-conference games.

1  WIAC
2  Empire 8
3  MIAA
4  OAC
5  American Southwest
6  CCIW
7  North Coast
8  Centennial
9  NEWMAC
10  NJAC
11  ODAC
12  Northwest
13  American Rivers
14  MIAC
15  SAA
16  Middle Atlantic
17  Heartland
18  USA South
19  SCIAC
20  Landmark
21  Presidents'
22  Liberty League
23  MASCAC
24  New England
25  NACC
26  SCAC
27  Midwest
28  UMAC