FB: Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 140 Guests are viewing this topic.

Predictions for SJU vs BU in Collegeville Saturday?

Defensive battle in favor of SJU
Defensive battle in favor of BU
More offensive fireworks, with SJU prevailing
More offensive fireworks, with BU prevailing

Voting closes: October 03, 2026, 11:48:26 AM

BDB

Quote from: OzJohnnie on December 16, 2016, 09:48:30 PM
Quote from: BlueDevil Bob on December 16, 2016, 09:47:05 PM
-10below high in Wiscy. Chech on you folks brother.

Oh. Maybe it was a high of -23 in GR then. I wasn't sure. Cripes. Chilly.

Chilly. Ha. #1 taking in a big breath of this fridgid air would get her attention. cubs didn't respond to my Point accusation. Think I finally nailed him.

cubs

Would love to see a time of possession stat for tonight.....  Seems like UWO defense has been on the field all night!!!
2008-09 and 2012-13 WIAC Fantasy League Champion

2008-09 WIAC Pick'Em Tri-Champion

cubs

Quote from: BlueDevil Bob on December 16, 2016, 09:51:47 PM
Quote from: OzJohnnie on December 16, 2016, 09:48:30 PM
Quote from: BlueDevil Bob on December 16, 2016, 09:47:05 PM
-10below high in Wiscy. Chech on you folks brother.

Oh. Maybe it was a high of -23 in GR then. I wasn't sure. Cripes. Chilly.

Chilly. Ha. #1 taking in a big breath of this fridgid air would get her attention. cubs didn't respond to my Point accusation. Think I finally nailed him.
Sorry....  Figured you were sick of me saying you were wrong so I wasn't going to say anything.
2008-09 and 2012-13 WIAC Fantasy League Champion

2008-09 WIAC Pick'Em Tri-Champion

OzJohnnie

  

BDB

MHB misses FG! 10-7 UMHB . Time to get 'er done Titans.

OzJohnnie

Oh, golly. A miss!  This game is tight. Go Osh. Let's get an OT.
  

cubs

One drive for all the marbles....  Don't be surprised if UWO pulls something out of their bag of tricks; question is, will they have something that will work?
2008-09 and 2012-13 WIAC Fantasy League Champion

2008-09 WIAC Pick'Em Tri-Champion

BDB

cubs, I'm just putting you in the Vo-Tech file and forgetting about it since you won't own up.

OzJohnnie

-k for the lame Brett Musberger dramatic setting.
  

cubs

So if UWO is unable to score, Jackson pretty easy choice for Stagg MVP....

However, I have no clue who MVP would go to should UWO put a drive together and take the lead.
2008-09 and 2012-13 WIAC Fantasy League Champion

2008-09 WIAC Pick'Em Tri-Champion

OzJohnnie

The whole defensive unit. Kept UWO in the game.
  

BDB


BDB


OzJohnnie

  

BDB